Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact Check: Have 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?

Far-right U.S. news outlet The Epoch Times reported on March 6 that 966 people had died after having the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines.

Suck my double Johnson, ho.
"For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset."
Old 04-26-2021, 11:59 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset."
I'm glad someone recognizes the bitter irony.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact Check: Have 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?

Far-right U.S. news outlet The Epoch Times reported on March 6 that 966 people had died after having the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines.

Suck my double Johnson, ho.
To some degree I have to agree with the skepticism around the reports of vaccines killing people. Just because someone died after taking the vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused their death. This is no different than someone dying due to other medical conditions not caused by COVID while infected with COVID, yet still being listed as a COVID death. There has to be proof of causation

I haven’t been following the vaccine developments and only heard the Pfizer one seems pretty safe and the Moderna one had some minor complications like to women’s menstrual cycles but not rampant deaths from either

I’m one of the only people in my Agency of around 1,000 employees (almost all liberals) who hasn’t gotten the vaccine and never heard of any co-workers having serious complications. Many of my family, even conservatives, who are at risk such as being stage 4 cancer survivors or over the age of 65 have gotten the Pfizer vaccine without complications other than some being slightly sick after the second shot. But this is of course just anecdotal
Old 04-27-2021, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all just trying to do the best we can in this life. Some are not as good at it as others, but the fact that I haven't killed myself yet despite the constant nagging in my head to go do it, means I am still in the game and trying.
“Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It just passes the pain to someone else”

That being the people who care about you

And regular exercise could help with feeling better
Old 04-27-2021, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It just passes the pain to someone else”
https://i.imgur.com/6500O9T.jpg
Old 04-27-2021, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

In retrospect, constantly doubting myself, not even having the confidence to play a class in a 20+ year old video game should tell you something how much of a garbage person I feel like I am.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When people become so depressed to the point they stop thinking rationally and believe the people that care about them would be better off without them, they aren’t going to challenge that thought with their own brain

If someone else doesn’t challenge it, then it will continue to fester. So no, that pic is shit advice written by an angry bitter person
Old 04-27-2021, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
In retrospect, constantly doubting myself, not even having the confidence to play a class in a 20+ year old video game should tell you something how much of a garbage person I feel like I am.
The only part of that pic I agree with is reaching out to someone

Not challenging their negative thought spirals is shit advice, and validating the fact that they are mentally incapable of reaching out themselves is disempowering as fuck, and also reinforces their negative thought trains. There’s much better ways to validate people’s feelings than to act like everything they are saying is true
Old 04-27-2021, 01:23 AM
Banned

I’m more of a post editor and that’s not possible on this forum so pardon the multiple post

Last point: The only people that can be saved are those that reach out, or those that are reached out too. There are far more people that flirt with suicide but ultimately live than those that die to it, and that’s because those people who live had something still tying them to this world, whether that’s something as small as a fear or death or the human survival instinct, or something like religion or concern for how it would affect their loved ones. As soon as someone is convinced with every ounce of their being to end themselves, there is almost no way to prevent it. You can’t chain them to a wall in a rubber room for the rest of their life. It’s even hard to spot at that point, because someone who has accepted their coming death appears like the prisoner marched to the gallows or the elderly person on their deathbed from an illness. There’s often a calm acceptance of their fate at that point, not a hysterical crying or what we would expect from a person on the brink

It’s the people who put feelers out and reach out that are saved, and luckily the majority of people do, for one reason or another

And this forum seems to have a lot of depressed people. Hope ya’ll feel better
Old 04-27-2021, 04:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lololololololol
Closed Thread