Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2022, 08:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To even hope to begin to provide evidence of cheating, please explain how OP can come to any conclusions without the ping of the players involved. I will re-post my example until someone can counter it. If they cannot, OP just wasted 2 months by not understanding the basics of computer science unfortunately.
I already engaged your example. It is becoming increasingly less relevant the more you type. Any observer sees 'race start' and 'run start' from the players strictly as a function of these other players ping + reaction time. You are not a clever snowflake hacker mastermind talking to unwashed masses. I majored in computer science, I've built TCP functionality into data sent over more primitive protocols for projects in network programming classes. I work as a programmer (albeit on mundane CRUD applications). I would also venture a guess that my corpus of knowledge is dwarfed by more than a dozen people who sit around and play this game and/or peruse this forum, but you would not be one of them.

The biggest disconnect from reality in your posts is your unwillingness to engage stunningly's actual ping that has been shown. Actual footage from him logged into the game, hilariously having so many other things obscured because he's shady as fuck, but forgetting to hide that one detail. It is time to take a breath and either face some facts or realize that all your posting is just spinning your wheels while convincing exactly nobody.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

"hotkarlmarxbros"

Quote:
alt-account spotted
Old 02-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The distribution is from humanreaction.com and their database of 81million tests. Looks pretty valid to me.
The only way to prove you wrong is to tell you how he's doing it. And I'm not willing to share that with Riot players for obvious reasons. Needless to say, to assume humanreaction is measuring the correct responses is only one of the flawed assumptions from the video.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The distribution is from humanreaction.com and their database of 81million tests. Looks pretty valid to me.
It is irrelevant because that test is not done in the same way a video game is done. That website almost certainly does the reaction time on the client side exclusively, and then sends the results up to their database afterwards. It has nothing to do with a video game, where every player is receiving the same data at different periods in time. Unless you can figure out what the difference was for everybody, you can't use a single observer to determine if cheating occurred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already engaged your example. It is becoming increasingly less relevant the more you type. Any observer sees 'race start' and 'run start' from the players strictly as a function of these other players ping + reaction time. You are not a clever snowflake hacker mastermind talking to unwashed masses. I majored in computer science, I've built TCP functionality into data sent over more primitive protocols for projects in network programming classes. I work as a programmer (albeit on mundane CRUD applications). I would also venture a guess that my corpus of knowledge is dwarfed by more than a dozen people who sit around and play this game and/or peruse this forum, but you would not be one of them.

The biggest disconnect from reality in your posts is your unwillingness to engage stunningly's actual ping that has been shown. Actual footage from him logged into the game, hilariously having so many other things obscured because he's shady as fuck, but forgetting to hide that one detail. It is time to take a breath and either face some facts or realize that all your posting is just spinning your wheels while convincing exactly nobody.
Honestly I don't care about your credentials. You would understand what I am talking about if you are telling the truth. The first problem is you assume the ping meter at the top is even correct. I have no idea if that thing is accurate[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just because it is displayed on the screen, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

But let's assume his ping was correct for arguments sake. You still don't have the ping of the other observers, so you again don't know the order in which the data was sent and received, so you cannot possibly account for it.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only way to prove you wrong is to tell you how he's doing it. And I'm not willing to share that with Riot players for obvious reasons. Needless to say, to assume humanreaction is measuring the correct responses is only one of the flawed assumptions from the video.
Oh so you have the evidence, your just not willing to tell anyone. You are the spitting image of a flat earth proponent. Lol
Old 02-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is irrelevant because that test is not done in the same way a video game is done. That website almost certainly does the reaction time on the client side exclusively, and then sends the results up to their database afterwards. It has nothing to do with a video game, where every player is receiving the same data at different periods in time. Unless you can figure out what the difference was for everybody, you can't use a single observer to determine if cheating occurred.

Honestly I don't care about your credentials. You would understand what I am talking about if you are telling the truth. The first problem is you assume the ping meter at the top is even correct. I have no idea if that thing is accurate[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just because it is displayed on the screen, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

But let's assume his ping was correct for arguments sake. You still don't have the ping of the other observers, so you again don't know the order in which the data was sent and received, so you cannot possibly account for it.
I'm the video the OP addresses your points about the dataset. Watch the video.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh so you have the evidence, your just not willing to tell anyone. You are the spitting image of a flat earth proponent. Lol
The simplicity of it would blow your mind. It's too bad you're incapable of seeing beyond your preconceived notion that Stunningly would have to be cheating to beat people who don't even realize that there are better ways.

Like I said before, the point of view from OP is that stunningly *has* to be cheating and goes on to fabricate metrics that support that point of view.

Nobody bothered to approach the subject from the angle of what they could be doing to do it better. Well besides Kickenit. Who openly cheated and received no punishment that I know of.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-SQJQXtGo
Old 02-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm the video the OP addresses your points about the dataset. Watch the video.
I watched all the source videos. I don't see any huge discrepancies between the racers. The leaders were a tiny bit ahead, but nothing that indicates obvious cheating, and well within the margins of basic differences in sending and receiving data.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The simplicity of it would blow your mind. It's too bad you're incapable of seeing beyond your preconceived notion that Stunningly would have to be cheating to beat people who don't even realize that there are better ways.

Like I said before, the point of view from OP is that stunningly *has* to be cheating and goes on to fabricate metrics that support that point of view.

Nobody bothered to approach the subject from the angle of what they could be doing to do it better. Well besides Kickenit. Who openly cheated and received no punishment that I know of.
Oh tell me more about your secret evidence. Personally I'm happy to be shown where OP made a mistake. I've been saying it repeatedly all day. Show where OP went wrong in his analysis or shut up. Simple as that.
Closed Thread