Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

I know deajay, I said leapfrogging would have been fine and I also pointed out that nothing will happen since we don't run fraps. Flawless victory is not trying to get tangled in the raid mess just yet so we don't keep fraps running. Also anthrax BDA has not been willing to negotiate in any of the previous encounters my guild has had with them. For instance BDA rolls up on a group of FV that is sitting on tranix spawn point and you guys say you're going to challenge us for FTE on a non raid mob. And feed me bullshit about how TMO has used FTE to walk all over you guys in the raid scene. Now this training in hate. Maybe the majority frowns on BDA because you guys are playing dirty against the smaller guilds that TMO usually doesn't mess with. I hate the raid scene and have fought along side you plenty for change but you and your guild keep on taking the crappy rules and using them in the wrong way against the people that usually get to avoid the TMO roflstomping.
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 03-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: Can we camp raid mobs?
A: The spawn variance prevents guilds from claiming unspawned raid mobs as they don’t know when the mob is due. If you want the mob, then pull and engage the mob, Period.
variance apparently hasn't stopped anyone from camping raid mobs. they just sit there for longer.