Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

Only Lron has the power to get GMs to bequeath us with exp bonuses.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

naw
Old 06-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm, I've never played on EQmac? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hows pretending to be Gaffin?
Old 06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Banned

This emulator is all he has, this is his life to play on a server where he burned to many bridges and pretends to not be a habitual liar. Hell, he fucking uses a name that's not even his in the first place. He's pretending to be someone, ultimate sad life syndrome.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Banned

Server isn't top heavy enough with 60s and loot

Need more 60s to fight over FTE and raid rules plox
Old 06-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats like saying a pro basketball player doesnt need to practice, good one
I don't get this analogy. You're being told that since you have leveled so many toons to 60 that you should be fast enough at leveling that you don't need XP bonus. And your response is that you think you need more practice? Wouldn't you be the one that doesn't want more practice, just a shortcut of sorts?
Old 06-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Banned

I dont get why you guys want to troll me when all I said it would be nice to have a xp weekend? I will not fall for your bullshit, Gday sir.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we just buy level 60?

Can someone do my raiding for me?
It would be cool if you did not feel the need to answer to every single fucking thread ou there. You have nothing smart to say most of the times, yet you keep posting. Thats why all the gifs i guess. Get a fucking life you pathetic loser.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be cool if you did not feel the need to answer to every single fucking thread ou there. You have nothing smart to say most of the times, yet you keep posting. Thats why all the gifs i guess. Get a fucking life you pathetic loser.
glad someone else agree's, seems everyone wants to jump on the hate train just because ive made some bad decisions in my past. Swish has become a bitter dude who use to have nice comments now he seems to just troll with asshole comments.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad someone else agree's, seems everyone wants to jump on the hate train just because ive made some bad decisions in my past. Swish has become a bitter dude who use to have nice comments now he seems to just troll with asshole comments.
I concur with + % XP weekends. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No hate train here .... more like the WTF~train after reading/playing here, lol
Closed Thread