Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Large Bat

I am a casual now, not as immersed as before... no reason to break out the CAPS just yet... Awakened bout to change that though, might have to get serious if they f*ck with VP
Old 07-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Hey dottedup want to experience endgame content and get a DKP bonus for joining BDA?
Old 07-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a casual now, not as immersed as before... no reason to break out the CAPS just yet... Awakened bout to change that though, might have to get serious if they f*ck with VP
No reason to get serious. They were a day or two out from a huge suspension and picked up right where they left off with retarded infractions they thought they would get away with. They'll get themselves suspended again before you even know it.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey dottedup want to experience endgame content and get a DKP bonus for joining BDA?
He needs to stay somewhere he can be "tracking" and goto the Gym. Has no time for gym with instanced zones.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to get serious. They were a day or two out from a huge suspension and picked up right where they left off with retarded infractions they thought they would get away with. They'll get themselves suspended again before you even know it.
It's what happens when you let casuals, the wrong kind, raid things.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He needs to stay somewhere he can be "tracking" and goto the Gym. Has no time for gym with instanced zones.
It's funny ya mentioned that... I just turned my room into a gym
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gym.jpg (34.9 KB, 23 views)
Old 07-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Large Bat

and the other half... Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bed.jpg (41.9 KB, 37 views)
Old 07-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny ya mentioned that... I just turned my room into a gym
Quote:
and the other half... Lol
Hey buddy, No one cares about your steroid filled pathetic ass. That's why you were shunned out of Forskin / AB. You were just extra baggage no one wanted to have around. But keep coming into VP, your stripped necro give's me the chuckles every time I see it.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Do you even lift?
Old 07-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Large Bat

it's funny that my stripped necro is the better than every necro in your Guild at Train Up... who needs stats when your as awesome as me... 100% hp all the way through VP, while looking pimp as f*ck. Who are you anyways? a f*ckin nobody that is Rustle'd by jealousy. Stfu and let people who matter hold the mic bruh.
Closed Thread