Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even lift?
i lift. i lift so good.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Large Bat

I never joined AM, i left Forsaken after the guild switched to AM... no one kicked me from shit, i built the damn Guild... so i'd say i was a bit more than extra baggage lol... Annoying as fuck maybe, but was the Guild's most useful resource.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo
Old 07-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never joined AB, i left Forsaken after I collapsed the guild and they switched to AM... They all kicked me to shit, i ghosted the damn Guild... so i'd say i was a bit more than extra baggage lol ( Your right, you were a bit more, You were the person who ghosted when shit got tough, when things weren't going your way )... Annoying as fuck maybe, ( No maybe to this, You were ) but was the Guild's most hated baggage.
FiFY
Old 07-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Large Bat

you serious? left when it got tough? your a special kind of retard aren't ya... who tf do you think recruited when we had 18 show up for a raid... get your facts straight... first i left after we did amazing the first week of Velious, recruited over 100 people then took 2 months off... came back because Unbrella texted me saying the guild was dying and needed me to recruit... came back recruited another 200 people till we became #1 and Rampage died... that's when i took a break for work and real life, then they formed AM while i was gone. I never leave when their is a struggle, i prefer the handicap... the game is to fucking easy without one... basically standing in line for loot if their is no struggle. I agree with the Guild's most annoying, but i made power plays and won... wtf did you do? who tf are you besides a whiny bitch?
Old 07-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Large Bat

everyone is a critic, but few actually do the shit that is needed to win. You feel salty that i wasn't a nice guy, my guess is your Ex-Forsaken and didn't get that dkp bonus i promised ya... checks in the mail bro
Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Orc

To Dottedup's credit he did recruit a shit ton of people who didn't know who they were recruited by.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Banned

Dottedup down and coined by 149IN

nice meltdown
Old 07-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you serious? left when it got tough? your a special kind of retard aren't ya... who tf do you think recruited when we had 18 show up for a raid... get your facts straight... first i left after we did amazing the first week of Velious, recruited over 100 people then took 2 months off... came back because Unbrella texted me saying the guild was dying and needed me to recruit... came back recruited another 200 people till we became #1 and Rampage died... that's when i took a break for work and real life, then they formed AM while i was gone. I never leave when their is a struggle, i prefer the handicap... the game is to fucking easy without one... basically standing in line for loot if their is no struggle. I agree with the Guild's most annoying, but i made power plays and won... wtf did you do? who tf are you besides a whiny bitch?
Damn, Rustled much? Your right you did recruit a bunch of people. But who actually made the cuts? All you did was promise a bunch of people shit you couldn't fulfill. Its ok Dotted your delusions of Forskin doing amazing their first week in Velious is all possible through some more of your steroids mixed with some oxy. Just keep beleving man I know you can do it. We all know who was just that guy sitting in WL baiting people desperate for Forskins revival. Don't forget all the shit you and Detoxx talked about Asgard when the Ally was in effect. Do you want me to keep going? Or is your F5 and rage getting to your head?
Old 07-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Large Bat

nah, haven't even broke out the caps yet... when i meltdown, guilds disappear. Just wanted to set this asshole straight before people gossip about shit they don't know about. Idgaf i don't hide shit. Not a meltdown, just casual conversation for me... ask around if ya don't know.
Closed Thread