Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamzal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
depends if GM is PMSing that day or not
fucking lawled a lot, glad thats in the past. lets move forwards
Old 10-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tassive mesticles is now tassive budlight
thats a bridge too far if you ask me

im my classic fantasy world that i roleplay in everyone has funny or inscruitable names or puns on there race/class.
dont try and ruin how i RP op
That's bullshit. I agree with you 100% and you were nameraped.

GMs, listen. This kind of powertripping crap can really ruin someone's enjoyment of the game, and it sure as hell doesn't take away from my immersion when I see the Tassive Mesticles of the world walk by. In fact, I usually really enjoy it.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there used to be a special server for roleplaying tards, they couldn't even get people to do it there
The same "tards" that created the genre and Everquest? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Get Real.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there used to be a special server for roleplaying tards, they couldn't even get people to do it there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noudess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same "tards" that created the genre and Everquest? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Get Real.
*Aegnarion nods in agreement*
Old 10-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Brick Shithouse
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

I enjoy the unique names! If I see someone with a funny name it usually makes me smile or go into gigglefits. Most of us are adults and should be able to handle a semi offensive name without getting our panties in a knot.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

My characters name was Gonorrhea, It got changed to Renameme PetitionsTheNameYouWant. So i now have a very very long name. I found it funny that people who get offended over STD names typically are ones who have/had the infection.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoy the unique names! If I see someone with a funny name it usually makes me smile or go into gigglefits.
I've been giggling like a 10 year old about "Fartbarf" all afternoon...

Don't agree with the OP, but thanks for posting anyway - made my Friday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noudess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So do the GMs enforce the naming rules on 1999?

I see so many people with names like fartbarf and such. I'd like to see these eliminated, but I'm sure its time consuming.

I would like people to try and create a fantasy world, not a joke.

Noudess
go out side go do something instead of worrying about stupid stuff like this
Old 10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

The names just ruin my gaming experience too. In fact, they ruin my life. I cant sleep because all I think about are people in video games that aren't role playing.
Closed Thread