Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Orc

lol at nirgon, keep it coming man
Old 12-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you just continually ignore the fact that they have already created an arrangement that all the top guild leaders agreed upon. Why do you keep pushing this calendar idea? An idea which you think will fail. Why would you push an idea you don't like upon people who don't like it either? You're being absurd here. Why don't we all chop off our own left hand and see how that works?
Why does me saying I've seen how people on both sides act and making an objective prediction get you so riled?

If I can say this clearly.

I hope you guys get a rotation going and it works.

I know how the raiding players on this server act, even outside TMO.

The problem still exists where everyone doesn't get all the items they want, and I know what it leads to happening.

Maybe I will be wrong, like I said, that happens.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

I might have sympathy for some of TMO members if it wasnt for the fact their most vocal people on the forums Alarti and Ecc act like complete and utter douchebags. Maybe it will be alittle humbling to them when no one wants to be around them anymore cause they hung out with cheaters on the regular. lol the the threat though. If you guys think the server gives 2 shits if you disband and go ruin some other Emu your sadly mistaken.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

TR finally killed TMO; looks like TMO shouldve donated more to server fund!
Old 12-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Raid sharing and rotations do work. Was on Drinal server and that system only stopped as the game became instance based. That respect never was violated Fromm 99 to 2005. As far as Zeelot and a few like him, they are condemning the condemner. Its happens when you are in a losing everything mind frame.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does me saying I've seen how people on both sides act and making an objective prediction get you so riled?

If I can say this clearly.

I hope you guys get a rotation going and it works.

I know how the raiding players on this server act, even outside TMO.

The problem still exists where everyone doesn't get all the items they want, and I know what it leads to happening.

Maybe I will be wrong, like I said, that happens.
Again, you may want to reread Rogean's post to see why the raiding players behaving as they have in the past isn't going to continue. They're on notice and they know it. And even more, the majority of players in these guilds who are reasonable people are going to be less and less inclined to put up with the bullshit. Because they know that lowering the bar to get a few pixels/pointers isn't viable long term. It's time we start to foster a culture of responsibility for our guildmates and amicable relations with other guilds.

Why do you think eqlive had server communities ranging from utter douchebaggery to gentlemanly conduct? The rules were the same on (most) servers. The communities were the difference. And that really starts at the top. I don't know most of the guild leaders here, but it seems like they are willing to step up and come together to form an arrangement, so that's a good start.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Nirgon is not ignoring the factor of greed like a good postulator.

Keep 'em banned, and players shouldn't share account info. I'm in favor of apocalyptic actions by the staff in this situation.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Banned

Account sharing was illegal on live. I do not like it here.

Amen.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Account sharing was illegal on live. I do not like it here.

Amen.
I think this is what is being emphasized in this whole thing
Old 12-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, you may want to reread Rogean's post to see why the raiding players behaving as they have in the past isn't going to continue. They're on notice and they know it. And even more, the majority of players in these guilds who are reasonable people are going to be less and less inclined to put up with the bullshit. Because they know that lowering the bar to get a few pixels/pointers isn't viable long term. It's time we start to foster a culture of responsibility for our guildmates and amicable relations with other guilds.

Why do you think eqlive had server communities ranging from utter douchebaggery to gentlemanly conduct? The rules were the same on (most) servers. The communities were the difference. And that really starts at the top. I don't know most of the guild leaders here, but it seems like they are willing to step up and come together to form an arrangement, so that's a good start.
I remember doing pick up raids in 99-01 because not one guild had an alt army camped at the spawn. Vox/Naggy (CoF got ninja'd) before i got to high lvl and then Zlandicar after that. Zlandicar dropped the neck piece that got /random'd (no i didn't win it). There were more pick-up raids but those are the ones I attended. There were people /ooc recruitment in EC for the raid. This couldn't happen here because a guild would just log on an alt, heal the tank, and loot the all the items once they see the /ooc for recruitment.

Raiding just wasn't so serious back then. The 10% that muck up the raiding scene here needs to be shamed. The admins have called you out and the rest of the server is behind them.