Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Default Solo spot for a Cleric 20-24, Green

Why solo? I don’t play as much as others I like to hang out with. So they end up out-levelling me. What I do to keep up is I find a decent solo spot and do the “nuke a ghoul, med, write on report” dance. Until lvl 19 I did that at the WC/EC zone line, where one can sit safe and med.

The Cleric Solo guide in the wiki mentions Unrest as a solo place, but that is going to be hard with the current population I think. I really play P1999 to dungeon crawl with friends, but to do that I need to be their level.

At level 25-27 or so there are undead towers in Rathe Mountains I seem to remember. But right now, what camp/zone do you suggest, live or undead with XP?
Old 12-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

At night the gnoll spawn in lake rathe (at the zoneline to south karana) turns undead and should be mostly blue to you. During the day they're living and lower level though. There's a bit of a gap in viable undead camps for the 20-24 range, but afterwards then yes the rathe mountain skeletons are great.

-Mcoy
Old 12-16-2019, 09:05 PM
Kobold

While not undead the gargs in OOT could be a nice chill solo spot with some money gain. They are 18-20.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Thanks. I hear that the gargoyles are often camped, but may be worth a try. The undead gnolls may be worth it at night and then try aviak egrets during the day on the other side of the zone line.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:40 AM
Fire Giant

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At night the gnoll spawn in lake rathe (at the zoneline to south karana) turns undead and should be mostly blue to you. During the day they're living and lower level though. There's a bit of a gap in viable undead camps for the 20-24 range, but afterwards then yes the rathe mountain skeletons are great.

-Mcoy
Came here to say that, as a necro in my low 20s that camp gave me so much xp it was insane, not to mention the drops: bronze, in weapons and armor (so you can end up kiting yourself as well) just ... FOR THE LOVE OF BERTOXXULOUS stay away from the Shore, else you will feel the dirty nauseating and sticky touch of KYRMT KEROPPI the Destroyer of Noobs in Lake Rathe that know no better ...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread