Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstand bud. He’s a gray haired Persian. I look like an older esdandiari with the qassem hair. The point is, I look nothing like that gypsy hat wearing ass hole Rouhani
Of course I misunderstand. I wouldn't take too kindly to being stood upon, but I comprehend.

He's the President, so is Trump. I don't need to describe my physical appearance.

Take care, Patriam.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dems are the saner of the two parties

Hope this helps
You should move back to Iran.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by DinoTriz; 06-25-2018 at 09:40 PM..
Old 06-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Banned

Breaking news: liberals upset that Trump appointed Mad Dog Mathis is lambasting trump for shunning Mathis after he gets upset that Trump suspend military exercises in korea in a diplomatic effort to bring peace to the reagin.

Next up hippies asked for World War 3 to happen immediately.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Banned

Finally a woman is asking for dick pics.

Professor asks men to send her pictures of their penises to help measure self esteem

You have to admire Drew Van Voorhis -- the author of this article -- for coming up with such a good title.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking news: liberals upset that Trump appointed Mad Dog Mathis is lambasting trump for shunning Mathis after he gets upset that Trump suspend military exercises in korea in a diplomatic effort to bring peace to the reagin.

Next up hippies asked for World War 3 to happen immediately.
I always knew that guy was an over-rated military industrial corporate shill. He used his reputation to get Marines to sign a post hoc waiver for the dangerous testing of pharmaceuticals on them.

Edit: Maybe that's unfair. I mean remember when he won that important world war for us...oh LOL that's right. There are no important wars we have been a part of in over 50 years.

Quote:
Mattis’ long and distinguished military career didn’t leave much time for a personal life. He’s never been married and has no children. His dedication to service and scholarly pursuits earned him the nickname “Warrior Monk.” He devoted his time to studying war, including being able to quote Sun Tzu, Ulysses S. Grant, George Patton, Shakespeare, and the Bible, Fox News reported. He also carried a copy of the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius with him on his deployments. That is, when he isn't sucking dick because he's probably a closet case.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-25-2018 at 10:10 PM..
Old 06-25-2018, 10:17 PM
Banned

I don't think Mattis is gay.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:22 PM
Banned

Maybe not.

I mean to me, the likeliness depends on if there is any evidence he sleep with women occasionally. There aren't that many high functioning asexuals out there. Your not telling me a straight guy with normal impulses goes his whole damn life without getting laid here and there.

Also, it's easy to just "focus on your career" and be a "warrior-monk" when you are denial about your sexuality. But I admit its complete unsubstantiated BS on my part.

Edit: being an intellectual is kind of gay.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I misunderstand. I wouldn't take too kindly to being stood upon, but I comprehend.

He's the President, so is Trump. I don't need to describe my physical appearance.

Take care, Patriam.
I’m disappointed. Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not yet
Old 06-25-2018, 10:28 PM
Banned

If he was gay and in denial he'd have a trophy wife or several. Or act like an incel. Been caught with hookers.

Dudes not gay.

I could be wrong though.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m disappointed. Tease
??? fine.

6ft. Brown Hair. Green eyes. 210lbs. Was named after a character from Another World. Mothers side scott/irish and father side is ??? dunno, only met them twice. Marriage didn't last, mother got full custody in exchange for no child support. Grandfather on my mothers side was a war vet and a drunk. Grandmother went to work before you did, 14 you said? yes. No german automobiles, Fords mostly.

P/S saying tease to another man is borderline queer. You gave me the shakes a little.
Last edited by Mblake81; 06-25-2018 at 10:43 PM..
Closed Thread