Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

Trump is toast. He basically proposed something like Obamacare only worse in every metric. Some of the tru-believers in market based healthcare will argue that otherwise for awhile...but they will change their tune as the massive unpopularity of the law becomes apparent.

People want affordable healthcare. The only proven ways to do that are:

A) invent a time machine and go back to when healthcare was cheaper

B) single payer system

Single payer is inevitable. Trump blew the one chance he had to save private health insurance from itself.

Edit: looks like the medical devise lobbyists finally got what they paid for...lol America.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Banned

I guess I should add that it does appear that Trump is throwing big Pharma under the bus a bit. Which is good. But it won't be enough.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

It's pathetic that this was all they could come up with. After all those years of bitching and moaning and crying about Obamacare and how bad it is, they get their chance to do it their way. And what do they do? Slight tweaks on Obamacare. Peeling back some coverage and massively undercutting the funding base, and conceding that most of Obamacare's key provisions were wildly popular. It fixes absolutely nothing that is fundamentally wrong with our healthcare system.

The most depressing part is that as it currently stands, it will make the entire system insolvent (from lack of funding and mandates), but little of it will take effect until 2020, which means during the 2020 presidential election nobody will be able to call out the GOP on what a disaster it was. (Obama did this move too with the ACA but it was groundbreaking enough for people to get outraged about it anyway)
Last edited by Lune; 03-07-2017 at 06:32 PM..
Old 03-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pathetic that this was all they could come up with. After all those years of bitching and moaning and crying about Obamacare and how bad it is, they get their chance to do it their way. And what do they do? Slight tweaks on Obamacare. Peeling back some coverage and massively undercutting the funding base, and conceding that most of Obamacare's key provisions were wildly popular. It fixes absolutely nothing that is fundamentally wrong with our healthcare system.

The most depressing part is that as it currently stands, it will make the entire system insolvent (from lack of funding and mandates), but little of it will take effect until 2020, which means during the 2020 presidential election nobody will be able to call out the GOP on what a disaster it was. (Obama did this move too with the ACA but it was groundbreaking enough for people to get outraged about it anyway)

browsed the structure of this post. noticed some careless i dont care vibe to it and a lack of usual use of paragraphs and sentence structure and appropriate separation of ideas.

decidedly, didn't read. if the poster doesnt care then neither do I

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
browsed the structure of this post. noticed some careless i dont care vibe to it and a lack of usual use of paragraphs and sentence structure and appropriate separation of ideas.

decidedly, didn't read. if the poster doesnt care then neither do I
You know that's funny coming from you.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that's funny coming from you.
my posts are lucid. just because u dont like the delivery doesnt make the points not coherent.

i gave u 2k posts of standard fare, u got this now cuz ur not paying me anything.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Couldn't agree more... pathetic
Old 03-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone really suprised that the GOP is just as feckless as DNC? All about maintaining power, shoring up votes, protecting personal interests, and laughing to the bank. America is for the whores because if you have dignity then, well, good luck.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone really suprised that the GOP is just as feckless as DNC? All about maintaining power, shoring up votes, protecting personal interests, and laughing to the bank. America is for the whores because if you have dignity then, well, good luck.
It's interesting how the progressives quickly forget that the GOP just had an internal civil war, and the establishment lost. Yet in the Demoncrat party the establishment won (then lost). And still the GOP is far from united, it can't, and it shouldn't, not until the establishment RINO's leave the party and sign up with their true party, the Demoncrat party controlled by the establishment progressives. Yes, both parties have those types, and traitors one and all they be. Globalism is a scourge.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck daywolf and his ilk.
I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond your preferred age range. Body hair would be one indication of that...