Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
okay, thomas. i have always admired your ability to put forth unrelated arguments as faux rebuttals with the intent of prodding others to unwittingly defend silly arguments they never made ^^

given the context of a discussion involving conflict between two super powers, what would be a reasonable understanding of the word 'armageddon?' be it biblical or not, the implication is cataclysm, and given the context of discussion centered around international conflict, what might we reasonably infer to be one's intended meaning with its use?
It's funny how you get loquacious with rhetorical questions that are answered in context and through the body of the questions wording, right? Why aren't you supporting the boobs thread more?
Old 04-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how you get loquacious with rhetorical questions that are answered in context and through the body of the questions wording, right? Why aren't you supporting the boobs thread more?
i was actually thinking about this today! (*^^*) and i feeling guilty about it tbh :c i will try to better support boobs thread going forward, starting this week :3
Old 04-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
okay, thomas. i have always admired your ability to put forth unrelated arguments as faux rebuttals with the intent of prodding others to unwittingly defend silly arguments they never made ^^

given the context of a discussion involving conflict between two super powers, what would be a reasonable understanding of the word 'armageddon?' be it biblical or not, the implication is cataclysm, and given the context of discussion centered around international conflict, what might we reasonably infer to be one's intended meaning with its use?
the accusation was apocalypse seeking, which you say was dismissed by daywolf. i only see him being pedantic about the timeline of the prophesied final battle at megiddo(armageddon).

otherwise we are on the same page, i just arrived here by a considerably more obnoxious route. i believe this means i win.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump's first 100 days done....big fail.

I mean I know its a shitty metric that was invented during FDR's presidency right after the landslide election he won. No one has able to compete since.

But by all objective measures: Trump is no FDR
Thank goodness he is not. FDR was the worst president EVER, even worse than Obama
Old 04-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a cool video series from North Korea, in this one they go to the subway.

https://youtu.be/fTDvpBfzRPk
Doesnt change the fact they are just a fake buffer state propped up with barely any missile capability at all, and no progress on missiles for the last 3 decades. Cucked?

Pyongyang is an amazing city as you can tell by the Pyongyang subway system.

NYC isn't half a nice, not even 1/3 as nice.

The problem with NK is outside of the 2 major cities, the country is in extreme poverty. A government system designed to eliminate wealth disparity actually ends up creating wealth disparity in NK's case. Its brother China, has always been participating in controlled capitalism for the last 1000 years and maintained direct trade relations with the former British Empire for forever now and that can be seen in the growth differences.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-20-2017 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the accusation was apocalypse seeking, which you say was dismissed by daywolf. i only see him being pedantic about the timeline of the prophesied final battle at megiddo(armageddon).

otherwise we are on the same page, i just arrived here by a considerably more obnoxious route. i believe this means i win.
Well I've already said it over a dozen times in OT, that this ain't going to be anything like The Day After movie or any other such hollywood propaganda movie where it turns into Total Annihilation. If this were the 80's it could be possible, but situations - technology and tactics change. This Globalist War is about resources and farming lands, and they know better than to irradiate it all.

But that's more the west, while countries like Iran have other intentions that are purely insane. Luckily Iran, North Korea, Pakistan etc do not have enough nukes to kill everybody, yet, but can make for nasty regional wars. No one is speaking of "Armageddon" here, apart from the peeps still well propagandized by sensationalistic hollywood movies. Still, could very well stunt food production for a time.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I've already said it over a dozen times in OT, that this ain't going to be anything like The Day After movie or any other such hollywood propaganda movie where it turns into Total Annihilation. If this were the 80's it could be possible, but situations - technology and tactics change. This Globalist War is about resources and farming lands, and they know better than to irradiate it all.

But that's more the west, while countries like Iran have other intentions that are purely insane. Luckily Iran, North Korea, Pakistan etc do not have enough nukes to kill everybody, yet, but can make for nasty regional wars. No one is speaking of "Armageddon" here, apart from the peeps still well propagandized by sensationalistic hollywood movies. Still, could very well stunt food production for a time.
Who made Daywolf sane again?

Come on guys you're wasting all my agitprop. sand-bagging motherfuckers around here i swear

Old 04-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who made Daywolf sane again?

Come on guys you're wasting all my agitprop. sand-bagging motherfuckers around here i swear
Same stuff on course with all year. That's more core situation, but what I'm sure gets confusing is when I post more on the details of different scenarios that can happen out of that core situation.

See, I don't say I know exactly what's going to happen or whats not going to happen, other than the general direction of where it's headed and who is involved. The big picture is very very complicated, and the details always shifting and changing.

But for western nations, yeah, MAD is sort of dead now. There will never be a full nuclear exchange, it's all about pinpoint striking accuracy now with lower yield weapons. Also electronic warfare is far more advanced now, more than we may realize, including EMP systems. Nine times out of ten when I mention the US could be hit, I'm likely referring to an EMP.

That could set us back pretty bad. Did you know we once EMP'd Hawaii? Starfish Prime. My main concerns are EMP's and rogue countries with 12+ nukes. Well, apart from California, everyone has threatened to melt us with the biggest nukes they can deliver.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far as I can tell all you post is gibberish. Playing a dumb word salad forum character is no substitute for wit.
thx 4 comment

cooking up another buzzkill as we speak *checks watch* go pop ur antidepressant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its possible Rockerfeller was right and we've been overpopulated.
http://www.commdiginews.com/politics...n-dream-15562/

Yikes. the facts speak for themselves. This is a legitimate issue, but the people dont realize open borders doesn't do anything except satisfy impoverished low-skill labor demand like wiping buttholes and cleaning up poop from the toilet at the gas station. yay gameofthrones_fan.

High population is intrinsically linked to low salaries.

Salaries are finally hitting record lows after the last financial crash of 2008, (previously, salaries were riding all-time highs from about 1998 onward) It took a crash to get the proper adjustment to the POPULATION-SALARY relationship. And this dude wants to talk about what food he is stocking in his bunker. LMAO

bars

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-20-2017 at 05:57 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-about-america

Keep watching your opioid shows like The Bachelor maybe something will change for your childrens children.

Kellogg said in 1920 we would and should have a 30 hour week. What happened fats, did you watch too much Breaking Bad or Better Test Saul (for HIV)
ayyy lmao

queue up the netflix

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-20-2017 at 05:59 PM..
Closed Thread