Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesnt change the fact they are just a fake buffer state propped up with barely any missile capability at all, and no progress on missiles for the last 3 decades. Cucked?

Pyongyang is an amazing city as you can tell by the Pyongyang subway system.

NYC isn't half as nice, not even 1/3 as nice.
Woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-20-2017, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice posts idiot. You do know that not 1 person cared to read them the first time, let alone repeated a second with "woke" afterward, right?
thx 4 comment

now go wipe an ass, make yourself useful, right?

Old 04-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump's first 100 days done....big fail.

I mean I know its a shitty metric that was invented during FDR's presidency right after the landslide election he won. No one has able to compete since.

But by all objective measures: Trump is no FDR
uh-huh... this coming from you seems would be on par with a same likely fail grade a convicted felon would grade the legal system shortly after his trial. I mean no matter what, even if President Donald J. Trump walked on water and caused golden apples to fall from the sky into your waiting hands, he would still be fail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meanwhile in Venezuela, GM which didn't listen to Trump and come home, just got their plant illegally seized by the Venezuela govt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2017, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

woot I'm at 4000 .... again. Ode to our old political thread and all the great tears worthy of drink during the mother of all election cycles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice posts idiot. You do know that not 1 person cared to read them the first time, let alone repeated a second with "woke" afterward, right?

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

I gangbang n i spit lava, man now clap for me for this bankroll, hit my weed and i own u baby, might buy you something if that head good, now let me pitch on that donkey lady

im still good with that bada bing boy. my foreign chicks love coming to america, they go back like never had a problem coming in america (YO BARS, double-entendre)

u gonna give that ass up?

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-20-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

China just went on high alert. US jets scrambling. Nuclear detonation eminent is the word.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China just went on high alert. US jets scrambling. Nuclear detonation eminent is the word.
Daywolf I didn't know you were an agitpropper too. *high five*

Quote:
The official said that these recent steps by the Chinese are assessed as part of an effort to "reduce the time to react to a North Korea contingency."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politi...h-korea-china/

Quote:
Chinese air force land-attack, cruise-missile-capable bombers were put "on high alert" on Wednesday, the official said, adding that the US has also seen an extraordinary number of Chinese military aircraft being brought up to full readiness through intensified maintenance.
Cough Wednesday Cough. Nothing has changed, the drilling continues. China wants to let the US know its going to be exercising and flexing without the US help in the region.

China wants the US out of South Korea. This is a readiness move to demonstrate to the Trump State Dept that it has taken measures to act, and is willing to act.

Looks like nothing more than a good faith gesture. Nuclear explosion my ass. North Korea's situation remains unchanged my friend. They have no capability that an intelligence agency has not given them. If something does happen in the region, its just another Assad chemical weapons false flag.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf I didn't know you were an agitpropper too. *high five*

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politi...h-korea-china/

Cough Wednesday Cough.
CNN? Fake news posted today for yesterday out of the Communist News Network? This began right after todays "SUPer-mighty strike" threat out of NK.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04...y-concern.html
Also https://youtu.be/3mOXymW-zjk

It's 8am in Korea atm, Friday. According to their test record, they usually test mid to late morning on a Friday.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-20-2017 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN? Fake news posted today for yesterday out of the Communist News Network? This began right after todays "SUPer-mighty strike" threat out of NK.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04...y-concern.html
Also https://youtu.be/3mOXymW-zjk

It's 8am in Korea atm, Friday. According to their test record, they usually test mid to late morning on a Friday.
Alright so NK has something cooking, but what do they have to gain from firing the missile?

This isn't some crazy psycho government. They want what is best for their people.

This is another shakedown by NK to get more aid money from the US (distributed through China so the fingerprints aren't on it) as it happened under the 0bama administration.

The song and dance is the exact same every time. The only thing that could make this time different is if they aren't getting paid. No money, missiles fly. I'll agree the motive is there only if NK doesn't end up getting paid again.

This is all about money. You have to ask yourself, why would NK NOT get paid this time?? It doesn't make sense to assume they won't be paid off again.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Alright so NK has something cooking, but what do they have to gain from firing the missile?

This isn't some crazy psycho government. They want what is best for their people.
Wait, we are talking about the same North Korea here? >.>

no no not missile test, nuke test. But dang, Dude, Kim dongs-un doesn't give even two shits about the NK people. The guy is a total mental case...