Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would Trump say no red line and then go behind everyones backs, including the people?

yawn brb drafting more sanctions after this nuclear test

bunker clinger successfully buzz killed. gotem again ahldagor. not to mention a preemptive strike would trash relations with China. the Iraq preemptive strike against Saddam was highly criticized.

Trump criticized the Iraq war heavily. gg
When you get Daywolf to answer or acknowledge that cui bono is the question they can't answer then progress will be made. Until then, keep cucking the autistic bastard.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way you post, I assume you'll memblur yourself by 8pm. lol
my zaga grocer *daps hammer*

just try to take it easy on the elfpals agenda when you're around these parts

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al d Gore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TrannyQuest post 2,609 blah blah blah

It don't mean shit, Sherlock.

“Drawing red lines really hasn't worked in the past. He holds his cards close to the vest, and I think you're not going to see him telegraphing how he's going to respond to any military or other situation going forward,” Spicer told journalists at an afternoon briefing on Monday.

He's already laid down the law, and looks like today they canceled an underground test... so far. What did your Messiah 0bama ever accomplish with red line talk? Yeah, just talk as he led from behind the red lines. And when the lines got snorted up, he threw down more lines. This is the shit that got you in the mess you're in, or soon will be, zombie.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-21-2017 at 12:02 AM..
Old 04-21-2017, 12:27 AM
Banned

Obama is going to vaccinate Trump and take over via order 66. Once he takes over he will declare martial law and it's over as we know it.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Did someone just hack Pokesan's account? He's starting to sound like me, but a drunk me ... really drunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2017, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Daywolf talks more about HRC and Obama than HRC and Obama themselves

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It don't mean shit, Sherlock.

“Drawing red lines really hasn't worked in the past. He holds his cards close to the vest, and I think you're not going to see him telegraphing how he's going to respond to any military or other situation going forward,” Spicer told journalists at an afternoon briefing on Monday.

He's already laid down the law, and looks like today they canceled an underground test... so far. What did your Messiah 0bama ever accomplish with red line talk? Yeah, just talk as he led from behind the red lines. And when the lines got snorted up, he threw down more lines. This is the shit that got you in the mess you're in, or soon will be, zombie.
Ladies and gentleman, this is another example of the effects of cuckoldry upon the fragile minded. For just 99 cents, US, a day we can bring these people back to normalcy through contuing to cuck them. It is a task that will MAGA. Me and my associates thank you for your support. God bless.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did someone just hack Pokesan's account? He's starting to sound like me, but a drunk me ... really drunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the beatings will continue until morale improves
Old 04-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do these words mean something to the rest of you guys?
Yes. It tells me they are an idiot.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Banned

So Bill'O is done apparently. Too much sexual harassment well into the turn of the century finally did him in. I think he's on the hook for 25 million now. Well it was a good time for him to call it. He probably doesn't even know what to bitch about anymore.

Let's take this time to reflect on how talented Bill'O Reilly was at saying things he didn't believe. He sure knew how to spout the GoP line on T.V. and line his pockets! He was consistently number 1 watched news T.V. Host and sold 7 books about politics and history.

Kind of makes you wonder what the point of it all was. He works his whole life amorally for self-enrichment all so...he can try to fuck offices employees that are disgusted by him? Maybe it was to try to catch up with the other multi millionaires he associated with. H was only worth 85 million...that's not enough to be considered super rich these days. I think he just hated being ignored and that's what keep him going.
Closed Thread