Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Smile When an antivaxxer get covid

Old 08-23-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

Lol I do like the clip, genuinely laughed at it, good choice

But anti-vaxxer here (only for covid vax)

Got covid Jul 2020

Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone

Was fine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7763BDEA-C6AF-4F8B-A14C-60565600F2D2.jpg (15.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-23-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I do like the clip, genuinely laughed at it, good choice

But anti-vaxxer here (only for covid vax)

Got covid Jul 2020

Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone

Was fine
There's a lot of people who jump out of planes too. Most are fine. Some aren't. But jumping out of planes isn't contagious.
Old 08-23-2021, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a lot of people who jump out of planes too. Most are fine. Some aren't. But jumping out of planes isn't contagious.
“Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone”

Did ya catch that part? I think it’s actually illegal to knowingly have covid and not quarantine. Pretty sure I can be charged with something, heard of that happening
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-23-2021 at 03:03 PM..
Old 08-23-2021, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
horrible analogy

hope this helps
Old 09-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubbid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And some folks use parachutes...

If someone has had COVID, their immunity to COVID is superior to someone with the Vaccine alone.

The problem is, and it is only my lowly opinion, the me too's and wannabe scientists that propagate the Vaccinate or Else mantra, are not legit if they do not give a pass to folks that have actually had COVID. In fact, it probably leads to many people being suspicious and avoiding vaccination.

Yes the Vaccine can help, but it provides little to no benefit to someone that has survived COVID. Not recognizing this TRUTH puts fear and concern into the un-vaccinated, whether or not they have had COVID; as the push for vaccination appears to be driven by politics as opposed to science.

It's akin to not recognizing or admitting their is value in having a parachute on when jumping out of planes...

Would you place any trust at all in a person that refused to admit that a parachute would be a good thing to have before you left the plane?

Why would anyone trust someone that would not admit that having had COVID means something?
Are you saying that going out and catching covid is like having a parachute when jumping out of an airplane?
Old 09-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying that going out and catching covid is like having a parachute when jumping out of an airplane?
Having had it previously is the parachute for potential reinfection.

Is that even a thing?

Anyway, Biden is curing the common cold and Republicans are mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2021, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He did. He said that. Just incase the plane gets hit by the missile, though.
Old 09-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did your kids come around on the lab leak thing yet, or is your fam still doing the early-covid dogmatism that caught most "medical people" who are low-IQ and only there because of socioeconomic factors a la Fauci and his mask dogmatism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubbid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is, and it is only my lowly opinion, the me too's and wannabe scientists that propagate the Vaccinate or Else mantra, are not legit if they do not give a pass to folks that have actually had COVID.
Wannabe scientists and low IQ "medical people" like the Chief Medical Advisor to the President and Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

the way the Nazis are SO for it makes me be against it.
Closed Thread