Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baler is clearly off his meds again. This server isn’t classic. Stop lying to urselves. Is it close yes. But I can walk around root mobs, can’t use my Iv hoop, have to sit and click afk list. Etc etc. get off ur pill induced high horse baler.
#1 fix your signature it's a paragraph of crap that no one cares about
2, P99 is the best classic experience you'll get right now
3, start at #1
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

I've seen a ton of communication from the staff lately and I think we are really close to getting a resolution to this topic.

I think at best we're going to have a 3 year cycle.

1. Blue Made
2. Red Made
3. Blue 2 (green) made
4. Red 2 (orange) made
5. Blue 2 dumps to Blue 1
6. Blue 3 Made
7. Red 2 dumps to red 1
8. Red 3 made

Till no one is playing
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so what,. So what's your big message that no one will care care about.

This is a classic everquest server.
What's your point in posting this? Everyone here knows it's a classic everquest server.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 08-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your point in posting this? Everyone here knows it's a classic everquest server.
The reason is you posted this\/, Which I quoted, apologies if you missed it before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on this server and forum for over a decade. I know the staff's aversion to Luclinuld be willing to share the codebase with people who actually wanted to implement Luclin.
Luclin isn't classic. The dev's said it themselves.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Well, ignoring the jumbling of my actual comment, the point is it wouldn't be changing the existing servers. P99 blue, red, and green would be the same unchanged classic servers.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 08-06-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, ignoring the jumbling of my actual comment, the point is it wouldn't be changing the existing servers. P99 blue, red, and green would be the same unchanged classic servers.
No I think I quoted it just as acceptably as you posted it. :thinking:

maybe you can steal the code from another emu and make your dream server that you envision, eh?
Old 08-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Again baler is just stupid crazy, reading his/her/their rants in off topic just shows how off rails he is, he’s stuck in this white knight crack head mentality. And just thinks he’s 100% knows all. There is no reason to be so upset over peeps wanting something, on a totally none classic server.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again baler is just stupid crazy, reading his/her/their rants in off topic just shows how off rails he is, he’s stuck in this white knight crack head mentality. And just thinks he’s 100% knows all. There is no reason to be so upset over peeps wanting something, on a totally none classic server.
easy man, this is server chat not Rants and Flames.

I am okay with people wanting their classic everquest experience. You just can't discount the number of people who want a fresh experience.
One of the 'questions' in the private server industry is "new server when". It's big business. For anyone to think it's somehow magical that things just fell into place is silly, from a knowing view point.

Edit: And I stand by my point that people would steal p99 code, if they could, to create some bastard child vision they can spin off as the "next best thing".
You know how I'm confident in this? because servers have cropped up and attempted this multiple times through the history of blue, red, green and teal. Minus stealing of the code.

It's so important for P99 to merge green and restart it. The demand is there,... keep reading....
no it won't happen tomorrow, log in today and enjoy it! then later down the road, let us have our fresh experience again.

Edit2: You know where to go if you want Luclin & PoP, don't act like it out of reach anymore.
Last edited by Baler; 08-06-2021 at 06:25 PM..
Old 08-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
his/her/their
What if he got multiple personalities and is a them ?¿
Old 08-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

I wish EQ owners would do what Wow did, with classic, and open a classic and Luclin server. I'm in the mood for Luclin which is odd because I've always hated it. /shrugs

I don't want to download some random files off the internet to play Luclin though. Just take my 15 dollars.
Closed Thread