Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm mortal and weak but my Spirit is immortal and has supernatural power.

The Dalai Lama knows we become "One with Everything" because God Almighty showed him that we all become one with God after this.

Lord Jesus (aka God Almighty) lives in my head rent free all the time.

Praise his everlasting Holy name the One who can answer prayer.

Every tongue will confess to God and every knee will bow to the Lord. Even those that pierced him, like myself.

I don't need to call out the sins of the wicked rulers any more. God has already judged everyone in my future.

They no longer live in my head rent free. Hallelujah!

When Christ sets you free you shall be free indeed! Hallelujah!
🔥 🔥 🔥
Old 09-16-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plz see this thread
This explains why you shouldn't shame my psycho posting, because this is the real me do you understand? its not a forum persona, this is me. I am deeply ill but choose the internet as the place for healing. It's upsetting that some use it for other reasons that have nothing to do with me, its off-putting because I should be the center of the universe.

lmao, just kidding this is a psycho post lolololololol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This explains why you shouldn't shame my psycho posting, because this is the real me do you understand? its not a forum persona, this is me. I am deeply ill but choose the internet as the place for healing. It's upsetting that some use it for other reasons that have nothing to do with me, its off-putting because I should be the center of the universe.

lmao, just kidding this is a psycho post lolololololol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never shamed ur psycho posting i never even said u were? who do u think i am? i am not the other posters on this forum

Zoloft should be the new

TLDR

Drugs

response
Old 09-16-2021, 10:47 AM
Banned

Doesn't talking about hope beyond the grave via the Lord Jesus Christ (aka God Almighty)
beat the shit outta beating a dead horse every day like 9/11 and illuminatis.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:49 AM
Banned

I'm just another flower in God's garden shining brightly with starlight.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

God was not happy when Adam and Eve began wearing fig leaves to cover themselves, and God is not happy about Muslim men forcing their women to cover their faces. They treat their women like they own them. God is against it! It's an atheist cult. Their master is themselves - aka - the Devil.

African dictators starving their poor people to death, hoarding aid like grain in warehouses. Special place in Hell reserved for ya. Praise His Holy name. God Almighty.

I will not step 1 foot into Heaven until the last farthing of sin has been paid for by myself, and all the wicked ever created, in Hell.

He worketh in us to will and to do, according to his perfect will and good pleasure.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-16-2021 at 10:59 AM..
Old 09-16-2021, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never shamed ur psycho posting i never even said u were? who do u think i am? i am not the other posters on this forum

Zoloft should be the new

TLDR

Drugs

response
I will make sure you know my business, you and everyone else. If you don't want to know it that just makes you a bigot. You display that here, keep it up and the mods will find out. I will tell them then make forum posts about it.. after I make threads about depression first.

Just kidding, another psycho post lmaolololol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will make sure you know my business, you and everyone else. If you don't want to know it that just makes you a bigot. You display that here, keep it up and the mods will find out. I will tell them then make forum posts about it.. after I make threads about depression first.

Just kidding, another psycho post lmaolololol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey buddy u sometimes don't understand trolling vs cancel culturing or sjwing it seems

hope this helps

also lewls

seek Celexa

(besides i'm not going to diss on other ppls mental illness and struggles, i can't talk about whale biologists personal problems that lead him to post a silly medical suggestion without a disclaimer that they are just whale bio's)

it's OK for u to talk about motorbikes, and it's NOT ok for me to talk about all the fun psychiatric experiences and medicines I have had?

I dunno, I just think we have different interests you and me, motorbikes are kewl tho

(I only called the doctors Nazi, because they are praticing textbook Nazi medicine, it has nothing to do with you)

*hands Mblake some camomile lavander laced with a little poppyseed extract and honey*
Last edited by starkind; 09-16-2021 at 11:08 AM..
Old 09-16-2021, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hey buddy u sometimes don't understand trolling vs cancel culturing or sjwing it seems

hope this helps

also lewls

seek Celexa

(besides i'm not going to diss on other ppls mental illness and struggles, i can't talk about whale biologists personal problems that lead him to post a silly medical suggestion without a disclaimer that they are just whale bio's)

it's OK for u to talk about motorbikes, and it's NOT ok for me to talk about all the fun psychiatric experiences and medicines I have had?

I dunno, I just think we have different interests you and me, motorbikes are kewl tho
Bigot!

Why can't you understand the internet is for my problems, not yours. Here, take my problems and if you wont then I will spam this board like a spaz until you take them seriously. This place might've been an escape once for people like you, those who dont know what is good. That is why I am here now, you will read and understand. Sorry if this ruins your escape, well no I am not sorry at all, in fact it fills me with glee.

I came with social media, praise the phone and eat some e-Aids.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy ever stop crying about other peoples lives?? You must be SO fucking bored all day if youre that worried about everyone else. Mind your business =] You were not invited to the party with the adults.

Looks like you got fired, too.

My dude needs attention.. god knows hes alone in whatever house hes in. What woman would be able to put up with a man-child like that? LOL
sorry you drank the kool-aid