Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
skip all that b ullshit and stop pretending coth or racing is fair in 2021 cause its a joke

spawn raid mobs in different locations like scout and sentry badain. fuck em make Ntov dragons spawn in WW or EW cause those zones r huge and adds some variables wit all those dragons wandering around. no ones really clearing tov anyhow; its just a train fest

zlandicar should spawn in rat city then path to his lair

outdoor kunark dragons should spawn randomly in their respective zones too. I'd like to see gorenaire spawn all the way near FV now that's a race. Sev near city of mist. more variables the better. better yet give these dragons sow speed or the ability to zero summon so you have to bring ur kill force to the dragon in some random spot in EJ/Dreadlands

vp should stay the same cause that's always a toss up. many things can go wrong wit trainups/adds. variables like that make it fun which other encounters don't have.

stares at screen 10hrs + straight, click one button. Competition!. llooooool
Or we can just rotate content 6 years after velious was won and quit pretending there's competition when velious was beat on day 1. Hope that helps.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or we can just rotate content 6 years after velious was won and quit pretending there's competition when velious was beat on day 1. Hope that helps.
not gonna lie. that works too. re-work the so-called coth/race "competition" or just rotate it. games alredy been beaten, lots of things aren't classic n is catered to the community, so why stop at bag limits,badain,scout, ring8roll, and angry goblin etc?
Old 10-26-2021, 02:37 AM
Aviak

so when this happenin
Old 10-26-2021, 06:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raiding on p99 is quite toxic. Not the rule-set or whoever is in charge; because nothing in EQ classic is actually truly "Competitive". Nothing. It's an old 20+ yr-old MMO intended by the original developers to crawl thru a dungeon with buddies versus NPC's one-way.

On this server whoever can click a button to CoTH or has a faster connection when something spawns implies "winning"... or whichever guild has accumulated people wit incredible mental gymnastics to spin a concession.

Now if you REALLY wanted to help the server... You'd rotate ALL content and save the 15-20? hardcore raiders that play 24/7 from an addictive-nonreality-pointless life style.

Hope this helps.
/slowclap on
Discord: MaCtast1c#7275
Old 10-26-2021, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Lol @ person applying to be a GM posting a laundry list of things they think the current GMs do wrong that needs to be changed. Good luck becoming a GM, much less a Guide here after this post.

This is like the new person who gets hired to your company who instantly thinks they know everything that needs to be changed and how it needs to be modified.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

They already publicly told you no in the blue discord just earlier this week. They also memed @ you. I don’t think they like you very much or think your ideas are good.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Hyjal's determination to become GM is like a Rocky Montage, but if Rocky had a glass jaw and got KO'd in the first round.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Just have instances, and everyone can raid all they want.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

EverQuest is a MUD and D&D inspired MMORPG in which groups or sometimes raids of elfs band together to defeat monsters and progress through the content together. Delusions of competition/etc. are just the result of brain damage/drugs. Thats literally it. Hope this helps.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

you all just shit-talk

not a single person has attempted to debate whether or not these policies would make the raid scene better or worse.

P99 raiding is at the lowest point that any eq server has ever reached. You are all creating shut-down-the-server levels of trouble for the staff.

Seriously, How could this guy do worse than the current rulemakers? nothing they do seems to improve the raid scene here. Every single time a ruling comes down from the staff, you all find new and innovative ways to fuck up again.
Closed Thread