Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

People are talking about Steaks and grilling meh while im spending my summer playing my N64 and playing golden eye and super mario 64 and drinking beer and watching NBA what are you all doing? https://imgur.com/gallery/cb21oxQ

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My experience on private servers is the exact opposite of yours. There's a line a mile long of people wanting to play androgynous floppy-eared freaks and gross little gnomes. Horde are always woefully outnumbered and outgunned.

I'll play for sure, but I'll likely quit when they introduce the albino elves and horde gets its influx of anime fans and assorted other pedos.
This
Old 07-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time to lose weight
Weight im not fat bro try again

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-13-2019, 03:03 AM
Sarnak

Im rolling a dwarf shadow priest, cant wait.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are talking about Steaks and grilling meh while im spending my summer playing my N64 and playing golden eye and super mario 64 and drinking beer and watching NBA what are you all doing? https://imgur.com/gallery/cb21oxQ
I am working the normal 40-48, eating steak and swimming. Enjoying summer and the heat. Putting together a better wardrobe and keeping my car clean and my shoes polished.

I logged in for one quick cool kill today.

*slaps musk aftershave*
Old 07-13-2019, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My experience on private servers is the exact opposite of yours. There's a line a mile long of people wanting to play androgynous floppy-eared freaks and gross little gnomes. Horde are always woefully outnumbered and outgunned.

I'll play for sure, but I'll likely quit when they introduce the albino elves and horde gets its influx of anime fans and assorted other pedos.
idk how many private servers you played on but it cant have been many because that is patently false. Like I said I played on almost all the popular ones to come out in the last 10 years all the way back to fuckin scriptcraft and feenix and the horde almost always massively outpopulated alliance on the pvp side of things (I cant stress enough the PVP part, I know the alliance had more overall numbers in the "general" population but like 1/2 of them were farm alts or pve carebears that never pvp'd so battlegrounds and world pvp were usually very terrible for alliance PVP'ers). The line to play fucking undead frost mage was way longer than any of the lines to play gross little gnomes and you know it

The only server I played that this was not the case was the anathema server where it seemed to be flipped and there was more ally pvpers but that was the only case I saw in the past 10 years out of probably a dozen of the servers I played on.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:32 PM
Aviak

I played on 5. All dominated by Alliance. Horde insta-queued and were outnumbered in AV always.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:40 PM
Aviak

I'll add, my experience was shared by everyone else I played with too.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weight im not fat bro try again
not without mental baggage though
Old 07-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Is it a requirement to be an absolute fucking dork to join AM