Exclamation Tantor's Tusk ? ¿ ITRL WTB :Bonus:Rant

Hello ,

WTB Tantors Tusk...

"they do exist" ... right?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PM PLEASE with your asking price.

Thanks !

RANTOR on TANTOR

If you have any information pertaining to this please share it and I appreciate it and the bump. If you dgaf - move along. Just trying to find one to buy , it has been a year? or more. SO there has to be plenty on the server...but where?

I submitted a bug report on this 8+ months ago - Believing that the drop rate was low but was met with screenshots and hoards of at the time Rampage , but it switched to Awaken and they have swore he spawns and drops it regularly for them.

Loot whores normally sale items , be it RMT or plat.
So what is really going on with Tantor?
Why has only 1 shown up on the market and that was 9 months ago. It just does not fit the game we are playing...EVERYTHING is for sale.
Lodi is on "lockdown" but still we see lodi items for sale.

Sale me a tusk or sign me up for your Tantor crew please . [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2h isn't fixed but i'd like to buy one for nostalgia reasons.

Anyone on the Awaken tantor crew care to comment?
You have killed nearly every Tantor since velious release. Your mates must BP / track him?

Does Tantor (like lodi) give a FTE message? If not we may need to change that so people can start competing.

If you are old school EQ players (which nearly all of us are) , then You know damn well that ALL items (even more so with droppable) go up for sale at some point.
It does not add up when you compare it to every other item in the games history.

IMO it is dumb but maybe they will sit on the tusk until the 2h patch comes in.
Then they will attempt to sale them at extreme high prices but ... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It will fail (to many good 2h in velious that rots) At best it would just barely up the price.
Good luck w/ that.

Rant off.

TL DR

Sale Turp a tusk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Fire Giant

wondering about this too actually
Old 11-22-2016, 12:16 AM
Sarnak

He exists but he doesn't always drop it from what I understand. No FTE message
Old 11-22-2016, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Question THANKS

Thanks for the information.

With Lodi having a FTE msg , maybe if we get enough people fighting over Tantor he will get one too : )
Since there is no one selling these tusk , it has to be a group that are parking tusks on alts to sale later. Has anyone happen to see the group / duo that perma camp him?
It can't just be random passerbys killing him or we would see them for sale more often. Someone is hoarding a ton , or the drop rate is broken. I wish they would just stop and sale a few. If you are the Tantor Slayer and read this , please give us an idea on the drop rate at least.

PS
Anyone killing him on red 99 that wouldn't mind giving some information?
I know high dmg 2h are nice for red joust fights , and maybe red can help us figure out if we have a hoarder problem here or a drop rate / spawn issue.