Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Windows users running Windows 7+:

Hit the Windows key, start typing the word "Snip"
Open the Snipping Tool application.
Click New.
Click and drag what you want to screen cap.
Save as a .PNG
Post to RnF
????
Drown in pussy
Can confirm. Just listening to the step-by-step gets me wet.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 07-19-2019, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I'm gonna record you!"

doesn't record you
oh man i lost it when i read this, hahah... good day sir! this thread has some good comments rofl.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I'm gonna record you!"

doesn't record you
"I'll post logs if you guys want"

Doesn't post logs
Old 07-20-2019, 02:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Since good old Jivin is the subject of a rant, I'll go ahead and add my experience. I was camping the gargs in OOT last week with a level 20 warrior. Had the garg just under 50 percent. Jivins shows up and casts a 1000 pt nuke at my mob (which only had 500 hps to start with) and KSed me. Apparently, this wonderful level 60 wiz didn't realize that if you outdamage the other person, you steal the xp. He said since the mob was at 30, it was impossible to KS me. Of course, he was wrong. Given his character, maybe he's that stupid, or maybe he intentionally KSed me just to be a jerk. Because, he immediately decided to tell me, repeatedly, to eff myself. So, I reported him both for the intentional KS and the torrent of profanities, both violations of the play nice policy.

I petitioned, with screen shots of the encounter. GMs did absolutely nothing. So, it doesn't surprise me that he continues this sort of behavior. He knows he'll get away with it.

https://imgur.com/a/ielFzGD
Old 07-20-2019, 02:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

What I found most amusing was that, after repeatedly tell me to eff myself, calling me an effing loser, a whinney piece of s, and a dumb f, (he typed out the profanities, I won't, but they're in the screen shots) he rage ignored me for describing his behavior as "assholery". Thin-skinned much?
Old 07-20-2019, 03:18 AM
Fire Giant

mods, this 'Jivin' guy needs a vacation
Old 07-20-2019, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildorex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since good old Jivin is the subject of a rant, I'll go ahead and add my experience. I was camping the gargs in OOT last week with a level 20 warrior. Had the garg just under 50 percent. Jivins shows up and casts a 1000 pt nuke at my mob (which only had 500 hps to start with) and KSed me. Apparently, this wonderful level 60 wiz didn't realize that if you outdamage the other person, you steal the xp. He said since the mob was at 30, it was impossible to KS me. Of course, he was wrong. Given his character, maybe he's that stupid, or maybe he intentionally KSed me just to be a jerk. Because, he immediately decided to tell me, repeatedly, to eff myself. So, I reported him both for the intentional KS and the torrent of profanities, both violations of the play nice policy.

I petitioned, with screen shots of the encounter. GMs did absolutely nothing. So, it doesn't surprise me that he continues this sort of behavior. He knows he'll get away with it.

https://imgur.com/a/ielFzGD
Finally, this thread is gettin spicy
Old 07-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Sold this guy like 4 Tattered Flesh Veils, he kept scooping them up @ 5k a pop so I was happy to oblige. Asked him why he liked the mask so much, he said they were for his guildie pals. cool! See him auctioning them later at 9k - 15k a pop hehe. nothing wrong w that, a wiz gotta do what hes gotta do to get by, but still greedy and cringey. I jokingly called him out for it, then later he ignored my request for a TL to bind.

didnt have too terrible of an interaction with this fellow, but not surprised to hear of him acting up as a lvl 60 at a lower tier cash camp and elsewhere
Old 07-20-2019, 04:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sold this guy like 4 Tattered Flesh Veils, he kept scooping them up @ 5k a pop so I was happy to oblige. Asked him why he liked the mask so much, he said they were for his guildie pals. cool! See him auctioning them later at 9k - 15k a pop hehe. nothing wrong w that, a wiz gotta do what hes gotta do to get by, but still greedy and cringey. I jokingly called him out for it, then later he ignored my request for a TL to bind.

didnt have too terrible of an interaction with this fellow, but not surprised to hear of him acting up as a lvl 60 at a lower tier cash camp and elsewhere
Can confirm his auction prices. Burn him!
Old 07-20-2019, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm his auction prices. Burn him!
Yeah, you can see him in the auction tracker on the wiki too. everyone else selling for 3.5-4k and Jivin at 9-15k, haha.