Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One day I’m going to have a deep and long conversation with you fenlin. We will get to the bottom of how you are so backwards on so many things. Where do you live? Are you US citizen? What ethnicity?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m really good at psychoanalyzing though. One of my many talents. Come on give it a shot.
your idiolect is showing, doctor
Old 10-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

he likes butts
Old 10-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

You spy boys sure have a lot of gay fantasies.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

New ship: Teppler x Feniin ��❤️��
Old 10-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I used strong words, DMN. Wouldn't want you to cry all day about it.

In other news, let's watch rats continue to abandon a sinking ship in this farcical, criminal administration. Let's watch as Trump continues to admit to breaking laws as The Senate does nothing. Who the fuck cares about laws and tradition if our side is "winning," amirite? What does Conservativism even mean if you don't care about the law and Constitution? Just that rich, white men have to remain as the sole power at all costs?
Law is a tool of oppression, not accountability.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Laws are societal agreements. Social compacts between parties and classes. We agree to lose some of our freedom for the safety and convenience rules provide for us. Some societies choose more or less rules and pros and cons that come with them.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
You spy boys sure have a lot of gay fantasies.
*soy boys, damn auto correct
Old 10-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Laws are societal agreements. Social compacts between parties and classes. We agree to lose some of our freedom for the safety and convenience rules provide for us. Some societies choose more or less rules and pros and cons that come with them.
Great. Thanks for defining what a law is.

Why is it okay for Republicans to ignore them completely when it suits them? Why do you support them doing so?
Old 10-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great. Thanks for defining what a law is.

Why is it okay for Republicans to ignore them completely when it suits them? Why do you support them doing so?
We need to have this talk. We’re going to go over the extreme high treasonous crimes of the left and what is happening to the country right now.

We can start with the fact that your side pushes for the massive extremely high scale crime of breaking down our borders with the wish for illegal immigrants to come in unfettered. That’s a crime and an extremely high treasonous one.

The act itself is a direct crime and it is continued every day that they are illegals in this country. And it has horrible horrible effect on our legal citizens.

We’ve had this discussion before though and you cry “what about humanitarianism?”.

That’s not an excuse to commit these high crimes against the state. And you accuse my side of ignoring law and order.

What you are missing is that the US has a responsibility to its own citizens first. You push for the law to be broken to get around that because you are deluded. We have citizens in this country that are legal that are suffering. It’s not right to give to strangers when your own family suffers. You have a duty and responsibility to those close to you first. Mexican government has a duty to the Mexican people. And you’re stopping them from holding that government from being accountable. Let the Mexican people rise up and fix their own state. Don’t push for the exploitation on all levels in America where you goad your side to ignore basic law.

And don’t try and bring up the argument that your side is law and order and mine isn’t again.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
We need to have this talk. We’re going to go over the extreme high treasonous crimes of the left and what is happening to the country right now.

We can start with the fact that your side pushes for the massive extremely high scale crime of breaking down our borders with the wish for illegal immigrants to come in unfettered. That’s a crime and an extremely high treasonous one.

The act itself is a direct crime and it is continued every day that they are illegals in this country. And it has horrible horrible effect on our legal citizens.

We’ve had this discussion before though and you cry “what about humanitarianism?”.

That’s not an excuse to commit these high crimes against the state. And you accuse my side of ignoring law and order.

What you are missing is that the US has a responsibility to its own citizens first. You push for the law to be broken to get around that because you are deluded. We have citizens in this country that are legal that are suffering. It’s not right to give to strangers when your own family suffers. You have a duty and responsibility to those close to you first. Mexican government has a duty to the Mexican people. And you’re stopping them from holding that government from being accountable. Let the Mexican people rise up and fix their own state. Don’t push for the exploitation on all levels in America where you goad your side to ignore basic law.

And don’t try and bring up the argument that your side is law and order and mine isn’t again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread