Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Highpass Hold Help, Blue Server

Hi all, I'm playing EQ for the first time since the year 2000 or so. I got my Enchanter up to level 8, and found out I have to get my next animation spell at Highpass Keep. I remembered getting through there somehow at a relatively low level, so I headed back. Clearly, that was a mistake. I tried to get through using soothe. I got past 1 gnoll and a train came running. I'm on my 3rd corpse run right now. I didn't try to get past the gnolls again, just trying to loot my corpse. (An aside: people don't call out train to zone anymore?) It's right by the zone now, so as long as another train doesn't come, I should be okay there.

tl;dr: If someone could help me out buying the next few animation spells and running them to me at the north entrance, I would really appreciate it! I have the plat to pay for them. My enchanter is Aurantoman.

Thanks for your time.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:28 AM
Kobold

If the login server would work I could help you out. Ill check out /who all aurantoman once and a while see if I can help.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Invisibility is a level 4 spell. Use that rather than soothe and you can just run past them. The gnolls shouldn't see invis.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks, a player in game pointed out invis to me, but the post hadn't been approved yet so I couldn't come back and update. Somehow when I bought all of my level 4 spells my eyes skipped over that one in the list, and that caused hours of calamity.

Thanks for your replies.
Closed Thread