Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 09:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least we didn't move entire raid to another guilds camp. just saying.
This was actually a brilliant counter to your guild's blatant pulling of our tags. If you did it to us, you'd agree.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave Red a good shot. Started a Wizard as per MANY suggestions to do so. Was told "Don't worry pal xp bonus means everyone will invite u for groups all the time no matter what class u make" and that was... Sorta true? Up until about lvl 50 where literally nobody on the entire box will consider inviting a Wizard to their group for anything. My Wiz is 56 atm and unless I want to log in and get griefed out of the 1-2 decent soloing areas I get exactly nothing done. Basically impossible to lvl and if u don't want to join Empire GL doing anything significant endgame. PvP is fun sometimes. When ppl don't gate after u nuke them once (Which happens about 80% of the time) or when they don't zone and plug the second they get slightly lower hp than you (The other 19.9%) but that 0.1% when you get real PvP is cool.

Shit server is shit. I hate to say it cause I wanted to like it. But there's a reason the population is garbage. It's not some awesome super fun server thats only low pop cause people don't try it. You're delusional.
I logged in my poor raggedy 56 cleric once since velious. Was now guildless due to being removed for inactivity. Ran through Kael to try to do SS key and was immediately spam nuked by a 60 empire wiz. Plugged, and haven't logged back on. Maybe one day, but Velious just increased the wasteland there.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by contemptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in my poor raggedy 56 cleric once since velious. Was now guildless due to being removed for inactivity. Ran through Kael to try to do SS key and was immediately spam nuked by a 60 empire wiz. Plugged, and haven't logged back on. Maybe one day, but Velious just increased the wasteland there.
Yep. My experience was similar to yours. I was tagged Empire briefly and when I came back was removed for inactivity / not being 60. No real interest in trying to re-join them at this time. Have tried logging on red 4-5 times since Vel. Every time I've tried to quad somewhere I get fucked with by a geared 60 til I have to LNS. Impossible to make progress.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by contemptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt say it wasnt super hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Like others, I gave red a good honest effort. I leveled a monk to 3. I spent a couple hours by myself in Qeynos at prime time killing skeletons and reading global /ooc. That was enough to tell me I wanted nothing to do with that server.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Kobold

I got banned from red for making a character named Queef
Old 10-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned from red for making a character named Queef
I just made a character named "Fuckoff". Will that get me banned?

I felt the character name was appropriate for the server culture.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Now accepting free red pixel donations for my erudite paladin named Heathcliff Huxtable. Your move Empire.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now accepting free red pixel donations for my erudite paladin named Heathcliff Huxtable. Your move Empire.
27/25s and drake pally shields rotting in ToV.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Aviak

Stop derailing this thread BDA scum
Closed Thread