Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Aviak

Default 30-40 Solo Interesting Hunting Spots

Hello all! I've been doing some dungeon soloing as a Ranger with only mild twinking (Ikky BP, good weapon). I've gotten up to 30 now and looking for a new spot. Thus far I've done

9-17 Crushbone, various spots you can pick up orcs, with CB belts it stays good xp even off greens

18-24 I did Unrest back patio, you can pick off some solo spawns pretty easily if you know your way around

I also got a few levels in Highpass, plucking off Orcs and Gnolls in various knooks. With all the citizens around you can generally make it easy to get singles by snaring one and pulling the adds into the citizens.

25-30 I did in Najena off the skeletons near Najena, I should probably go back and do 2-3 more levels here as they weren't green yet.

I find this playstyle of finding unique little spots more interesting than pulling to wall in outdoor zones.

I'm looking for some new options. I recently tried Cazic Thule and the ZEM is great. I could probably keep doing this but I haven't quite unlocked the perfect spot yet. A lot of the mobs are extra spicy due to healing themselves. The gator alley is real full and almost certain death if you overpull (no Gate). There might be other corners people know of.

Other options I've seen talked of are Sol A and Guk but no specifics generally given. It wouldn't surprise me if there are some interesting places to grab some pulls here, although I'd lack Harmony since they are indoors. If you know this zone works for a melee solo, I'd love to learn where exactly in the zone works best.

I might try Unrest basement next. I'm familiar with the zone and it's outdoors so likely decently viable. I've also noticed in the course of doing this that undead tend to be good targets as they rarely have casting abilities and often their zones don't have as many pathers.

I'll admit to being pretty ignorant of Kunark and Velious. I've done genoids in the past but I think that's a bit higher level, early 40's?

I appreciate any ideas others might have.