Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And, why should we get a vacation Loraen? For walking into the lair and getting aggroed by a mob? I didn't know that was a bannable offense.

Dolic
I agree. Causing mob to flee halfway across the zone is another matter.

Don't act like the victim here; you had plenty of options to handle the situation that did not involve Ragefire running through the zone. Sworen would have had more than enough time to OT hammer out. Or if he didn't want to leave the lair he could have just died and gotten a rez (and certainly lasted long enough for you to camp out).

I think you're a basically cool guy but here you just come off as rule laywering with your 'oh it attacked us, therefore server rules don't apply' thing.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

How about this for an option. The group of 7 ppl with several snaring classes engage and kill the mob or snare and wait the 20 minutes, when we said ok, they could have it.

Sworen should not be forced to hammer or die. There is no reason they couldnt have done that when we said it was theirs.

It is still beyond me why they didn't help sworen when i camped and said its all theirs.

Dolic
Old 05-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

The funny thing about all this rule talk, is that Forceful Entry people were awarded rage fire by a GM adjudication, when the person logged in, turned in the pearl, /q, and logged into his alt warrior. In the time between him /q and logging in, a group of FE got FTE.

So no, we broke no rules at all as far as im concerned. Instead I tried to take the high road by letting getsome and co have the first shot at it. But they took the low road by not helping sworen who had the aggro at that point.

Dolic
Old 05-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sworen should not be forced to hammer or die. There is no reason they couldnt have done that when we said it was theirs.

It is still beyond me why they didn't help sworen when i camped and said its all theirs.

Dolic
This made me lol. Are you relatively new on the server?
Old 05-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both mobs belong to that force for 1 attempt or 20 minutes
Exactly Human Form is 1 engage in 20 minutes and then Dragon Form is 1 engage within 20 minutes. You have a total of 40 minutes for both mobs. Now most the time you can kill both in under 10. But this is a good rule as it allows clerics to camp their epic mob...Spawn it and get the help they need.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Played pre kunark, then came back last May, about a year ago on the dot.

But see thats exactly it, we said you could have the mob, but your group was so spitefully they weren't even going to intervene to control it, they wanted to watch sworen die. I think, as you said, you took a picture of his corpse.

Dolic
Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

TLDR; FE believes it is OK to train someone because they are killing a target that they had already wiped on? Sounds just like FE.. lol

If you feel someone takes your spawned mob, petition. Any intentional trainers need vacations period.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Fael;960080]Sworen should not be forced to hammer or die. QUOTE]

We live in the era of 96% clicky rez. Losing like 1% xp and waiting a few minutes to regen off rez effects is not exactly the end of the world.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Kobold

I swear Alarti is not all there..that kid is a retard.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Wiped twice to ragefire... nothing else in this thread matters.

Please disband them for wiping to ragefire, the mob that get's duo/trio'd on a regular basis.
Closed Thread