Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2018, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

I don't even have points at this word.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-21-2018, 04:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
You, you are warning me because you know more than I do. You know that even if I get banned I will make a Jauna1 or Johnareborn or Waunauah account forum name and continue on my path of self destruction and you are telling me not to take the path you took, the only path you know knowing that not many if any people will welcome you back because you know you cant stop yourself from yourself but this is the only thing you know and you keep on doing it just because and you want to set me free from myself which you are not or never able capable of doing yourself.

Letting go
it is letting go
Its letting go
Letting go

fallout: new vegas. I always heard those words from all the companions and never really understood what they meant until now.

I am too weak to let you
All of us are too weak to let go.
I miss City of Heroes but there is no outlet to it being canned over 6 years ago but that does nt hurt me. But here, in p99 that has lived long past its intended intent reminds us all that we are too weak to move on.

Oh fuck. I need to get banned. Not just to protect myself but to move on.

Nilblog, why do you continue to torment us?
Rogean, can you of not think of a better name that does not remind us of hair health care?
Menden/llandris/sirken/dorf dude who catches 2boxers, you are nothing more than a janitor of a never ending cycle of horse shit that people continue to repeat for a fucking decade, they have not learned, why didnt you?
Darudebell, red sucks and going on 10 years of barely being able to scratch 100 online on red is proof that you, and all others shilling has zero inpact on people and players instinct of how shit pvp in everquest really is
Others not mentioned: you know why

I need a ban, I crave a ban.. but not strong enough to ban myself like so many other people here.
This is no longer fun
Playing is barely fun
posting is no longer fun

end it, end it all, this is open staff bashing and you cannot let this continue.

then again id just make a new account after sobering up, probably taking the name of one of my alts continuing the never ending cycle that we refuse to believe is still there.

poll time, new forum name
1.) Johnah
2.) Whan-nah
3.) Whannaw
4.) joeannah
5.) Jauna2
5.11 ) Jaunatwo
6.) disappear into the post count powerleveling threads in off-topic with a whole new name
7.) The 9-11 meme

-

I spent a long time after typing this all out to see if this is what I really wanted and went halfsies on myself and letting this all hang out and letting you know what, like others, I need you more than you need me.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

I’m not sure exactly what you changed but I enjoyed reading your first couple posts, which is literally a first for me for anything you’ve wrote. Will read the rest later. I think it’s the sincerity? You were trying out absurdist humor or something, which is fine if it’s funny, but it’s not easy to do. All I know is the change in tone made me stop instantly recoiling. Which is back from that last post you made, btw. Just be yourself and some people will like you more. For example, I’m a horrible person online, but it’s sincere since I’m the same way IRL and there’s people who appreciate me in both versions of the game. You can look at the rest as targets.

Exerpt from Cecily’s Guide to Sociopathy.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:06 AM
Kobold

stop being a midaged melo drama stepdad and enjoy whatever you enjoy, don't enjoy what you don't enjoy. People's perceptions of you amount to no avail in your life, especially on the distant internet. Using so much time based on others opinions is the equivalent to being a toy sold to Spike in toy story.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss City of Heroes
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2018, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

It's cool man, until now I've never actually read a single post you've made in it's entirety. I just vote them 5 stars and never look back. Keep it up tho if that's an appropriate motivator for this situation.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

filed under several things all of them negative
Old 10-21-2018, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

apology accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
internet archaeologists will be scouring the Internet 1.0 to learn about the 90's and 2000's and they will unfortunately find this forum at some point and think we all spoke some very primitive version of English
I'd put us ahead of Geocities