Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solving for race is racist. That's all.
There's a difference between using statistics to justify prejudice and using statistics to identify a problem. The former is racist, the latter is humanitarian (which ironically seems to escape the left wing).

Please try your best to move past whatever conditioning has caused you to shriek an unjustified and incorrect term every time someone mentions race.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya ban the guy he made a disgusting joke. Lol.. logic.

Maybe it is all you who are the SJWs.. making your own little social justice happen to ban those you don't agree with.. But then again like I said, religious safe space junkies love attacking the SJW for getting away with their favorite strategies of suppression.
Truth and Beauty naturally oppress Falsehood and Ugliness by virtue of their innate superiority. The good news is that you and Byue can stop whining about everyone else and begin your personal attempt to make the Earth a better place at any time. It's hard work, but it does lead to real personal growth among other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a difference between using statistics to justify prejudice and using statistics to identify a problem. The former is racist, the latter is humanitarian (which ironically seems to escape the left wing).
Why not simply make the system color blind? All we have to do is remove welfare and let evolution continue naturally. The worst people of all races will naturally fall behind. Props for posting the statistic though; it's past time that the American people started discussing the insanity critical race theory and its demand of equality of outcome.
Last edited by Raev; 05-13-2021 at 03:21 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please try your best to move past whatever conditioning has caused you to shriek an unjustified and incorrect term every time someone mentions race.
Vulgar beast or illegitimate heir of Liberty?
Old 05-13-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im here to talk about stuff I love you're here today to hurt me.
If you don’t respect the person, then their opinion of you shouldn’t matter

I bask in liberal’s hatred of me. I wrap myself up in it, like a warm blanket
Old 05-13-2021, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please can rush Limbaugh have his job back?
Um, he’s dead
Old 05-13-2021, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

If crime rates are a problem for a particular ethnicity than it can only be due to overpolicing and systemic racism

Just like the fact that there are 10x as many men incarcerated for violent crimes as women can ONLY be explained as the justice system is sexist towards men. There can be no other reason

Obviously
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-13-2021 at 03:40 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time is a social construct and is inherently racist. People of color shouldn't be punished for not showing up on time for job interviews because their culture doesn't put a big emphasis on the importance of punctuality.

muh science that says it so
Like I said - its dumb.

Solution isn't to hate the people that think wrong. It is to love them.

Hating them makes you and them lose, as they return your hatred tit for tat while both parties sell your water rights to the corporation who gave them their government jobs.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The good news is that you and Byue can stop whining about everyone else and begin your personal attempt to make the Earth a better place at any time. It's hard work, but it does lead to real personal growth among other things.
And what exactly do you think you're doing to make the Earth a better place? Enlighten me oh grandstanding one.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not simply make the system color blind? All we have to do is remove welfare and let evolution continue naturally. The worst people of all races will naturally fall behind. Props for posting the statistic though; it's past time that the American people started discussing the insanity critical race theory and its demand of equality of outcome.
And you see.. The ivory tower speaks.

Thinking they can deal with mass genocide, depravity, claiming they're intellectuals...

This is why gamers today have no credibility, bunch of fucking idiots.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, you aren't though.. Religious saint spouting bullshit doomer logic. Chronic Blame is a epidemic, try some self reflection.

Ask your fictional and/or mythological religious texts? They have the answer to everything.

For instance, I am not right, nor are you. This is how your Freedom of Speak works, some 'Lefty' speaking his opinions means ban him cause his opinion is upsetting me... lmao, explain this logic, or just banter on to misdirect.
I think its clear I am extremely angry today.

But idk why you're angry with me?

wbat are my mythological religious texts? tunare is queen?

If me enjoying cri-fi bothers you to the point that youd be upset with me im sorry.
Closed Thread