Old 05-13-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

i know for a fact that these kids are mad and they have no idea who i am

i literally group with some of them lmao

i love it
Old 05-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
video game players are inherently lazy..

Right.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:28 PM
Aviak

I’m not lazy. Getting exp is way cooler than pulling weeds and doing dishes. Sure, I don’t have running water but my neighbor is really cool. Let me continue this fictional piece based upon people I’ve met as though it’s my story:

So before my neighbor knew my lifestyle, I was worried he wouldn’t approve or be understanding. So he works on sunday and I don’t: So I’d just borrow his hose when he’s at work to fill the top tank of my toilet and flush it and fill up three 50gal Rubbermaid’s I borrow from his shed.

First Rubbermaid has dishsoap, second is bleach and third is just water. I would do all my dishes and then rince every out his Rubbermaid’s before I put his tools back into them and stowed them back in his shed the same way I found them.

So one day he comes home from work on Sunday early: there I am half drunk getting yelled at by my fiancé about not getting water service while I wash the dishes in his Rubbermaid’s- his hose is uncoiled and stretching from his house to mine with a different hose attached(that I borrow from a different neighbor) and running through that kinda bathroom window that’s right below the roof.

Me and my fiancé freeze, we turn and stare as he pulls in. He gets out of his 92 XLT ranger he keeps in mint condish and waves to me. He gets out to come over and banter, we do this every day and sometimes twice. He notices the Rubbermaid’s and he says, I shit you not, “Good choice, I have those same Rubbermaid’s to keep all my handtools organized”. His masking tape with labels written on them in sharply is completely visible and I’m thinking “does he seriously not realize these are actually his??? Like I know he’s this super nice old dude but I coulda sworn he was more observant then this.”.

So I respond “Yeah man, they’re great.” He says something about how one time his water got shut off over a billing error and he had to wash dishes the old school way too and goes inside. My fiancé drops whatever she was nagging me about and snaps straight into go mode once his door shuts on his way in. We clean those dishes lucky split, rinse the Rubbermaid’s and place them on his porch and stow his hose exactly as I found it but I didn’t fill the top tank to flush our weeks dookies so our house kinda smells like a retirement community common room.

We go inside and agree not to put on our evening showing of our borderline domestic violence for the neighbors and just watch some Netflix on her smartphone. Not 30 seconds go by and there’s a knock on the door and it’s just the three Rubbermaid’s with the masking tape pulled off.

So me and my fiancé both work 9-5 m-f so one of us just drops the other off and we carpool. You don’t even want to hear about our arguments when we’re running late and arguing over whose dropping who off and getting yelled at for not making it in on time, especially this Monday when we’re tossing blame over whose fault it is we’re blacklisted from our awesome neighbor. We get home Monday and our toilet and sink have running water.

I go outside and look under our crawl space and sure enough: there’s a new pvc pipe sticking up from the ground leading to and a trail of disrupted dirt leading across my yard into my neighbors. I’m standing there, wordless and dumbfound. I pull my hand off into my hand and slap my palms on my hips, with a good smile- not a moment passes by and my neighbor walks out his door and say “Good evening! Glad you got your water situation fixed!” Winks and goes back inside.

All I’m trying to say is let’s be more awesome like The Good Neighbor and OP. Let’s present quality content instead of projecting our ignorant frustration.
Old 05-15-2021, 03:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not lazy. Getting exp is way cooler than pulling weeds and doing dishes. Sure, I don’t have running water but my neighbor is really cool. Let me continue this fictional piece based upon people I’ve met as though it’s my story:

So before my neighbor knew my lifestyle, I was worried he wouldn’t approve or be understanding. So he works on sunday and I don’t: So I’d just borrow his hose when he’s at work to fill the top tank of my toilet and flush it and fill up three 50gal Rubbermaid’s I borrow from his shed.

First Rubbermaid has dishsoap, second is bleach and third is just water. I would do all my dishes and then rince every out his Rubbermaid’s before I put his tools back into them and stowed them back in his shed the same way I found them.

So one day he comes home from work on Sunday early: there I am half drunk getting yelled at by my fiancé about not getting water service while I wash the dishes in his Rubbermaid’s- his hose is uncoiled and stretching from his house to mine with a different hose attached(that I borrow from a different neighbor) and running through that kinda bathroom window that’s right below the roof.

Me and my fiancé freeze, we turn and stare as he pulls in. He gets out of his 92 XLT ranger he keeps in mint condish and waves to me. He gets out to come over and banter, we do this every day and sometimes twice. He notices the Rubbermaid’s and he says, I shit you not, “Good choice, I have those same Rubbermaid’s to keep all my handtools organized”. His masking tape with labels written on them in sharply is completely visible and I’m thinking “does he seriously not realize these are actually his??? Like I know he’s this super nice old dude but I coulda sworn he was more observant then this.”.

So I respond “Yeah man, they’re great.” He says something about how one time his water got shut off over a billing error and he had to wash dishes the old school way too and goes inside. My fiancé drops whatever she was nagging me about and snaps straight into go mode once his door shuts on his way in. We clean those dishes lucky split, rinse the Rubbermaid’s and place them on his porch and stow his hose exactly as I found it but I didn’t fill the top tank to flush our weeks dookies so our house kinda smells like a retirement community common room.

We go inside and agree not to put on our evening showing of our borderline domestic violence for the neighbors and just watch some Netflix on her smartphone. Not 30 seconds go by and there’s a knock on the door and it’s just the three Rubbermaid’s with the masking tape pulled off.

So me and my fiancé both work 9-5 m-f so one of us just drops the other off and we carpool. You don’t even want to hear about our arguments when we’re running late and arguing over whose dropping who off and getting yelled at for not making it in on time, especially this Monday when we’re tossing blame over whose fault it is we’re blacklisted from our awesome neighbor. We get home Monday and our toilet and sink have running water.

I go outside and look under our crawl space and sure enough: there’s a new pvc pipe sticking up from the ground leading to and a trail of disrupted dirt leading across my yard into my neighbors. I’m standing there, wordless and dumbfound. I pull my hand off into my hand and slap my palms on my hips, with a good smile- not a moment passes by and my neighbor walks out his door and say “Good evening! Glad you got your water situation fixed!” Winks and goes back inside.

All I’m trying to say is let’s be more awesome like The Good Neighbor and OP. Let’s present quality content instead of projecting our ignorant frustration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will one of you two shit posters please bump https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=384480 back to the top instead of this cashed out bullshit?
it's not a bad thread, i'm just too scatterbrained to really devote thots to reading and playing at the same time and thinking about things

btw... coppppper is a 40:1 ratio for copper, and like cracked staffs convert to copper at a liekk ~247 ish to : 1 ratio. And silver is like an 80:1 ratio of copper/weight.

Rusties are SHIIIIE.. I mean really heave, like 25:1, 10:1

Giant Snake fangs 4g, something... is aight tho, like 85:1

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2021, 05:37 AM
Fire Giant

its more of a while playing games we are being lazy, while being a video game player but all of us have to keep ourselves alive irl which isn't lazy ya.

but you wouldn't want to swing a sword and wear armor for too long IRL until you would become exhausted. we are "unwilling to put in the effort or do the work"

really a computer is just doing the work for us, to show us what we want, allowing us to make inputs. but the computer is doing the "work.." to make that vision come alive, we just play it.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the Gates foundation

Old 05-15-2021, 01:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not a bad thread, i'm just too scatterbrained to really devote thots to reading and playing at the same time and thinking about things

btw... coppppper is a 40:1 ratio for copper, and like cracked staffs convert to copper at a liekk ~247 ish to : 1 ratio. And silver is like an 80:1 ratio of copper/weight.

Rusties are SHIIIIE.. I mean really heave, like 25:1, 10:1

Giant Snake fangs 4g, something... is aight tho, like 85:1

I vendor rusties when I’m first starting out.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:52 PM
Banned

ya i guess in the newb yard for baggies its OK
Old 05-15-2021, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

We need more posts like this. Not about how you still need to flush, but nice long slice of life stuff. Thanks, I enjoyed the read.
Old 05-17-2021, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Dude, you have a pretty cool neighbor.
Closed Thread