Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 09:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Question Any Novae Or Elemental Dawn Players ??Servers KArana?? Old School

Hey Everyone .. Wazzup ? Was Feeries Celeste From Elemental Dawn 'Main Enchantress with The Velamon Main Crew... Before Everquest 2 ..got My Account Stolen There Cause they Fusionned Ever 2 And One On The Account Transit Setting .. Missin the game ill come back Asap.. As soon as i get a running back enough System... So If U Know me ...Before , in or out or after that Switch. Specially in the old school Time ... after ... if i can get the stealer to get caught ...and my account ...even just my epic 2.0 staff .... !!! Pls send me a Pm ...

Ywelcome ..everyone else ... anytimes ... glad to meet new poeple as always ..

Merci De Me Tell Novae Ou Elemental dawn players Du server Karana .. Yo !! OIoioio!
Old 04-26-2021, 04:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Jesus. I don't think I ever crossed paths too much with you in game, but what a blast from the past.

I remember Velamon and some of that crew. IDK what character I played back then, it was probably swiftpaww.

Hope all is well, I remember the Novae and ED tags well. Also shout-outs to Grey Hawke As well, had some friends there. Same goes to some of the more smaller family oriented guilds like Misfits of Mayhem from back in the day.

We're on The Rathe server now, but my characters will forever wear the "of Karana" title.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Aviak

Hello Feeries. I think I do remember your name vaguely. Quintra Holyblade of Karana here, Paladin of Elemental Dawn. I remember Novae also, but not being French did not play much with them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I tried going back to live EQ around 2013-14 which by then Karana had become Rathe. ED of course was long gone, but Grey Hawke was still around so I joined them for the short while until I re-quit again in 2014.

It's always good to see a familiar name all these years later.
Closed Thread