Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i first left p99 for wow shadowlands it felt so liberating knowing that i can do anything i want in the game without having to worry about whether or not im breaking the law

like when i go outside irl and go to the gas station i dont worry about whether or not the police are going to stop me and arrest me for something because im not a criminal

the entire time i play p99 i feel like the cops are going to show up and arrest me for something the entire time

even on TLP i dont get that feeling. idk, it's weird.

Bullying is kind of okay on games like WOW because it's skill based, and account-wide ignores exist, and it is backed up by skill. If you want to talk shit on WoW you better be able to back it up with a /duel, and you are not going to be able to get into a good guild if you arent actually able to perform. Like some of the worst players ive ever met on p99 are in the best guilds.

It's kind of crazy.
The WoW population probably don't call you out on your shit threads though.
Old 05-14-2021, 12:11 AM
Aviak

So is RnF now basically Nirgon, his weird fanbois and the 6 shades of Magnateress?
Old 05-14-2021, 01:00 AM
Orc

its seriously like 4 different people. One person who is legit actually sick. who accuses everyone of being multiple forum alts. who legit is the forum alts he is accusing people of being.

it's really fucked up. And if anyone actually moderated this board. they would have perma'd the guy a long time ago.

Dude is literally a mace quest waiting to happen.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Filed under banned for staff bashing
Old 05-14-2021, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The WoW population probably don't call you out on your shit threads though.
Lmao love when someone is so shitty that Swish finally gets involved
Old 05-14-2021, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i first left p99 for wow shadowlands it felt so liberating knowing that i can do anything i want in the game without having to worry about whether or not im breaking the law

like when i go outside irl and go to the gas station i dont worry about whether or not the police are going to stop me and arrest me for something because im not a criminal

the entire time i play p99 i feel like the cops are going to show up and arrest me for something the entire time

even on TLP i dont get that feeling. idk, it's weird.
It's always the people that act like massive asshats that always have to look over their shoulder 24/7. Try be decent to people and you won't have to worry about CSR.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always the people that act like massive asshats that always have to look over their shoulder 24/7. Try be decent to people and you won't have to worry about CSR.
The bad things I do on eq are never intentional usually...

Like accidentally train someone on P99 and you better immediately begin drafting your public statement and apology...

Accidentally train someone on TLP and no one GAF
Old 05-14-2021, 06:15 AM
Aviak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4pfZzck-GQ
Old 05-15-2021, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The bad things I do on eq are never intentional usually...

Like accidentally train someone on P99 and you better immediately begin drafting your public statement and apology...

Accidentally train someone on TLP and no one GAF
The trick is to always blame the nearest iksar monk and/or gnome
Old 05-15-2021, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What more could you want
Will fix this as soon as we are done getting the government out of your Medicare!