Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

*gets suspended on a level 20*

*Makes a post accusing gm favoritism*

*Tells an inmate to bend over and cough*
Old 04-05-2017, 01:16 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This qq is almost enough for me to return.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-05-2017, 01:17 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did I say Cylock, you told me not to accuse staff but I told you big Sirken would show up dropping bans to allow Gongshow to raid uncontested and on cue BAM.
After years of not logging into red, somehow his phone was texted and he showed up to ban the opposition.
LIKE THE SEVEN HOUR VS RAID, WHERE SIRKEN SAVED EMPIRE FROM MY FURY, NOW THE TWO DAY TORMAX WAS ENDED BY... YOU GUESSED IT SIRKEN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well lets see, Tormax doesn't get killed for 2 days, then Sirken shows up and bans people then Tormax gets killed the next try.
How does it feel knowing you guys wouldn't be able to do shit without the personal connections with Sirken.
You deserve to raid this box you corrupt scumbags.
Quote:
I get banned, next attempt he's killed. Feel proud u fucking noob.
Quote:
Sirk-Gong card played FIRST raid.
Their first literal raid was Tormax and they had Sirken show up and take out the heavy lifters of the opposition party.
Using their intellligence and governmental powers to effect a political opponent, it's fucking outrageous.
Quote:
Sirken shows up first time in 7 years on Red for the first Empire raid to ban the resistance hero Dwarf Rogue in Mithril armor.
NOT SURPRISED.
Quote:
Some men can run fast, some are very intelligent.
GONGSHOW HAS A FAT NERD ON HIS CONTACTS LIST.
Quote:
That's not me I was Kaban.
Quote:
Outplaying the Ragnarok pull team is against the rules? PREPOSTEROUS. Play better, GM's always shitting on Red.
Quote:
All I did was Agrod KT and ran him around for a couple hours I don't see the fucking problem but whatevs. I didn't train anyone this time except Weta and Puddems at the EW ZL.
Quote:
If u can't pull Tormax, you can't kill Tormax.
Quote:
Cause your pull team can play better, sorry I don't know the rules I could be wrong technically, but morally I'm fucking straight as an arrow.
Quote:
U didn't deserve Tormax.
Quote:
Sirken our guild is going to fall apart on our first raid at Tormax, HELP PLEASE.
First, I'm not sure if high or dumb honestly at this point. You sent me a tell and asked me what rule you broke, I told you "out of range raid interference". You know perfectly well that when an issue can't be solved with PvP the blue server PNP is used, that is not a new or ground breaking thing.

Secondly, I was on red because one of the guides that care a lot about your server asked me to hop on, so both Llandris and myself shot over to KD on Red to watch and see what exactly was going on. What we saw (and what you later confirmed for me in tells) was that you were on a level 30 toon because you were scared of getting YT'd, and for some reason get off on griefing 60 players (your count, not mine) without having any intent on killing the mob, or engaging any of those players in PvP. You were literally just there to act like a douche because... reasons?

Thirdly, yes I understand it's utterly amazing that a guild is capable of getting things done when they aren't being griefed by a character that hides from PvP via level restrictions. Who exactly do you think you are "outplaying", because you're just being a griefing ass. Do you honestly sit there and pat yourself on the back saying "man I'm just so cool, did everyone see me hiding on an out of range toon running mobs back and forth for no reason or intent aside from griefing!?" I'm utterly astounded and apalled at your mindset and thought process. If you can't kill Tormax, you shouldn't be pulling Tormax (FTFY)

And lastly, I'm just gonna give you fair warning, the kind of shit you were pulling last night in game and consistently in this thread is not acceptable, and moving forward I will be putting things in place to make sure entire guilds (and specifically their leadership) are held accountable for the actions of their members. If you can not play right, then play somewhere else, because if you are just going to exist to do everything you can to make the server worse, you are going to lose the ability to play here. Whether you like it or not, playing here is not a right that is owed to you, it is a privilege, and it can be taken away. I do not want to see any more out of range rule breaking crap, and I do not want to see any more staff harassment.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Sirken

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread