Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

As long as OP having fun, Byue endorse this fun thread.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MTG is great. Commander has revitalized the entire game. All my cards from 25 years ago are awesome and worth a ton now. I play every Friday.
Many of my old buddies that I used to sling spell decks play commander. I have thought about building a deck. Seems like an interesting way to play.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

too bad there aren't many places to play yugioh near me
If you are trying to play YGO in Taiwan you missed the boat by several years. Flesh and Blood is starting to pick up more and more (at least in KHH and Taipei) though if you want something to do that isn't MTG.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Banned

I feel kinda bad for tunabros, I had some insight maybe it's a tralina alt? Deep in the closet now? Had to expatriate themselves to taiwan cause could not afford SRS in the states?

Think about it.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Starkind not so kind anymore.
Lost the cool cute rp.
just a regular right winger now.

with a lot more insecurities.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starkind not so kind anymore.
Lost the cool cute rp.
just a regular right winger now.

with a lot more insecurities.
says the being who is so full of rage they can't accept that people are stupid and ignorant or dont want to be coddled and would rather die then be at the mercy of Amazon's trillions. While Chipotle workers are forced to run slave shifts during a pandemic.

No one is happy about this shit.

No one appreciates this shit.

No one is cheerful that the world sucks.

Some of us just dont want to beg and cry for mercy and we want the power to defend ourselves against the corrupt enablers and stop tolerating the intolerant. Regardless of their idoeology.

Very suruprised to see u jump to tunabros defense, a very ardent Trump supporter themselves who was absolutely shaken and terrified Biden would sacrifice them to china and the root of all evil.

Tunabros is a dick, don't be tolerant of dicks. I'm not going to force u to be nice 2 anyone. Say and do what u want, but I will call u out on ur dumbassary.

----------------------

Why do u think someone on the project got bone chippes nerfed in kaladim? To sell more powerlvling services, even tho its totally unclassic, this is probably all the same person lol.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

So, your response to hating capitalism, because obviously, if you reread yourself, what else can your rage be directed at, is to lean right where the republicans give corporations the same rights as you.

So your ideology, in the face of capital baring its teeth is what exactly?
Republicans right now are desperately trying to take some american's right to vote away and actively defend against an armed insurrection they lead against the capitol and you are trying to fight against the sellout and corrupt politicians?
Like Ted Cruz flip flopped more than a pair of actual flip flop and you can hear Sander's getting arrested for the same shit he says now back in the 60's, who is corrupt?

A side wants you to get at least 15$ an hour.
Another is like if they don't want to get exploited maybe they should get a better job lol.

And you think I am dumb.
Well maybe I am.
Like most people, right?

Let me be less subtle: we complain about traffic yet we forget we are traffic.

So when you realize Karl Marx predicted this shit and capitalists laughed at him, come back home because hating amazon for its wealth because that much private wealth is obviously nefarious is not going to make you go very far in the republican party, bro-sis.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:29 PM
Banned

I don't think anyone should depend on the government or allow themselves to become weak and at the mercy of a corporation, lobby, or special interest.

Our species has allowed itself to become sick and weak and I don't want to advocate that anyone give up their personal power and freedom for any kind of reasoning. The democrats and the republicans say the same thing.

The democrats say "let us help you the social safety net is there for you (it's not).
The republicans say "the church is there for you, I promise you a job (you won't).

We have allowed ourselves to completely kneel before people with nukes and the military and police and authority. Just because of fear of death. Because we are really weak, and the pollution is killing us. And we can't even feed ourselves, and god for bid we had to eat a bug to survive and be strong and protect our children. Because we aren't strong, skilled, nor disciplined enough to protect ourselves and stand up for ourselves anymore.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Well, talk for yourself.

I feel empowered, skilled and free, everyday.

It's weird how you're like, "work or you are weak!" and then go something like, "we are weak and at the mercy of corporations..."

We are a society, you don't need to know how to do everything.
Calm down.

The social net is there for you, if you let it exist.
Because sometimes, you really want to work but you fell and broke your arm and what can you do but wait for it to be repaired.

There are good people without work.
They want to work but can't, for one good reason or another, right now.