Yes, it is. 6 20.00%
No. 7 23.33%
9/11 was big pharmaceuticals and lobbies and Bush was a hostage. 10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

Talking Aliens.

Me. I'm personally convinced they're real. And that our government are dicks. You know why?

All the confirmed well known encounters and images and videos of them up close and in person are scrubbed from Google images with algorithms. That's why.

Why go through the effort and flood the web with fake shit. If they aren't real.

Also fuck Google. We aren't free. And there's absolutely no integrity left, nor truth. Nor free speech.

I made it multi because it's your right to cancel out your own vote. And there's more than a few good options.
Last edited by starkind; 09-30-2021 at 06:47 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

If they're real they are going to get a knuckle sandwich from me for keeping it from us for so long.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:32 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78CE3D89-CFB8-4231-9E30-598A2E325D3D.jpg (21.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-30-2021, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Aliens could not be real.

I don't really know for sure, but I voted yes anyway. Because of my views on the concept of the soul, that the soul exists out of the physical, so how can it be divided into numbers so we share it; it makes me think that the idea our big bang universe is special could be real.

Also though, probably aliens. Hopefully what Nasa says about red dwarf stars is BS and plenty of them have less solar flares and are capable of life.

Then its just windows 98 computers forever (I have thought before I could do.) and maybe all our chicks look like greys, with big eyes to absorb more light. That might be the downside. No offense grey alien ladies.

Added later:

Just imagine all the aliens thinking, "Wow Sun like stars have such attractive women. It must be a party there with all that energy, even though their star doesn't live long"

Or God knew that it was impossible to be happy with just windows 98 computers, and live in the moon forever. No matter how angry that Dwarven Paladin protested it to be true. And just yellow stars produce life.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-30-2021 at 07:51 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

As far as attractiveness goes - that is so subjective that surely a grey worlder would think our people are beady eyed and weird looking. If they are gooey we would be dry and scaly, if they are dry we would be wet and gooey (by comparison)

It would be great if aliens were real. For some reason I don't think they are. At least not in the cartoon way where its a non human species that does similar things to humans but might have different rules and physical attributes. If there are aliens they might be truly alien to us, like for example how the trees on our planet are able to communicate with eachother and pass information to eachother. We think of them as large sticks in the ground but they might think of us as buzzy dangerous chopper downers.

So maybe in the universe there are aliens but if we were with them we wouldn't even notice them?

but its more fun if they are hot rodding around with cool ships and doing lots of cool stuff.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-30-2021, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me. I'm personally convinced they're real. And that our government are dicks. You know why?

All the confirmed well known encounters and images and videos of them up close and in person are scrubbed from Google images with algorithms. That's why.

Why go through the effort and flood the web with fake shit. If they aren't real.

Also fuck Google. We aren't free. And there's absolutely no integrity left, nor truth. Nor free speech.

I made it multi because it's your right to cancel out your own vote. And there's more than a few good options.
Read a book, learn how to make a paragraph, meth'd out retard
Old 09-30-2021, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Of course they are real. There are thousands of them under a bridge in Texas.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Their existence has been confirmed by every government agency for a long time. Anything further is purely conjecture.

I really hope they are just other conscious beings who have evolved beyond their physical form and have transcended into the Infinite. Shared sentient consciousness where the sum is exponentially greater than the parts.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:28 PM
Banned

anyone who studied astronomy knows that it's literally impossible for there

not to be a single life form in this big ass universe other than on Earth
Last edited by Tunabros; 09-30-2021 at 11:31 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone who studied astrology knows that it's literally impossible for there

not to be a single life form in this big ass universe other than on Earth
absolutely epic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread