Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 08:27 PM
Banned

Let em join the pile. Its 800,000 high already. They are the death cult. Who watches their community die around them and says "im a hero"? These guys. They pat themselves on the back for being born a certain color. lol
Old 12-20-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let em join the pile. Its 800,000 high already. They are the death cult. Who watches their community die around them and says "im a hero"? These guys. They pat themselves on the back for being born a certain color. lol
Biden was supposed to shut down the virus

what happened?
Old 12-20-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What caused the downfall of Sparta?

This decay occurred because Sparta's population declined, change in values, and stubborn preservation of conservatism.
lol

so

liberal + conservative is why?

sound familiar.
Old 12-20-2021, 09:16 PM
Orc

Elizondo is trying to win arguments, ( and doing a piss poor job) not actually providing input to help create a solution to an established problem.

I cannot take children like you seriously, and therefore moving forward your words now hold no value.
Old 12-20-2021, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

so

liberal + conservative is why?

sound familiar.
I didn't even mean to make trouble, that's just what the computer said. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2021, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

@deleted post

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2021, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@deleted post

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly

I’ve been inundated with cookies, brownies, candy at work, at family parties, and every day it’s a battle of will in regards to how much I partake. Spoiler : I lose almost every time. Today I’ve had a cookie and a sizeable chunk of delicious pumpkin bread at work

You gotta live a little. I just know I’ll have to swim hard fast laps today (because legs are too sore to run) to burn it off to not get fat

Other people may choose to indulge and not burn it off. The trade-off is they just won’t live as long. Have more fun and die young and have a fairly miserable second half, or don’t have short-term fun and have a more enjoyable second half, it’s your call. That’s the beauty of freedom
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-20-2021 at 09:41 PM..
Old 12-20-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

I miss being anorexic and 150 and having the ability to go days without eating.
Old 12-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo is trying to win arguments, ( and doing a piss poor job) not actually providing input to help create a solution to an established problem.

I cannot take children like you seriously, and therefore moving forward your words now hold no value.
Argonos has spoken!
Old 12-20-2021, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

Here is an idea. What if we all stopped bickering about shit that doesn’t even matter, and all band together to not pay any more federal taxes. Even 100,000 people would be hard to truly stop. Think about that the next time you want to throw shit at another conscious being for being conscious.
Closed Thread