Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2021, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

That's a whole lotta words, too bad I aint readin em
Old 12-23-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONES EARS ARE RED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 12-23-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 View Post
Due to recent events here it has become plain and obvious that some posters here have legit issues. I don't wish to be associated with these sorts of issues or be the guy who is butchering them because that is sad and these people are suffering. I can't keep a blind fold on anymore and just assume its internet lulz. These boards might be all they have in life. It's also bled into my real life due to how social media has changed, its not acceptable for fun anymore

Take care, p99 board. I will see you again sometime maybe.

IM LEAVING BYE BYE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM LEAVING I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM LEAVING BYE EVERYONE DONT TRY TO STOP ME!!

hahahahahhaha!!
Old 12-23-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 12-23-2021, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 View Post
Due to recent events here it has become plain and obvious that some posters here have legit issues. I don't wish to be associated with these sorts of issues or be the guy who is butchering them because that is sad and these people are suffering. I can't keep a blind fold on anymore and just assume its internet lulz. These boards might be all they have in life. It's also bled into my real life due to how social media has changed, its not acceptable for fun anymore

Take care, p99 board. I will see you again sometime maybe.

IM LEAVING BYE BYE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM LEAVING I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM LEAVING BYE EVERYONE DONT TRY TO STOP ME!!

hahahahahhaha!!
At first you just sounded stupid. Now you look absolutely pathetic.
Old 12-23-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

gravy having a bit of a meltdown but we've all had those.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

oh no 1/5th of my inner circle is diagnosed with covid and 1 other "has a cold" so Im pretty freaked out.

Im going to keep updated but pray for me I may have the vid! Going to get tested today.

IM 2x moderna and not boosted... feeling like a dipshit for not getting the booster right now. I may be on r/hermancain I hope not though. I think at least maybe my window was not up yet for the booster? idk
Old 12-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like I should be able to go to that MMA dickheads website and find a list of medicine to take and where to obtain it with all his ear worming in my ear about his rich person medicine he took

everything I see says to take tylenol and ibuprophin us working class stiffs are slaves! SLAVES!

also a reliable test is 120-150 lol and get this:

Quote:
Please be advised that if you are using your insurance, and not experiencing any symptoms and have no known exposure or possible exposure, including pre-op visits, return to work, or travel, your visit may or may not be fully covered by your insurance
haha i am going to die but this whole system is a scam you are all going to fight in the antichrist wars lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-23-2021 at 02:34 PM..
Old 12-23-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

"do I have any hope of protecting or strengthening myself at all?"

Google: nope!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wtf!
Old 12-23-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gravy having a bit of a meltdown but we've all had those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh no 1/5th of my inner circle is diagnosed with covid and 1 other "has a cold" so Im pretty freaked out.

Im going to keep updated but pray for me I may have the vid! Going to get tested today.

IM 2x moderna and not boosted... feeling like a dipshit for not getting the booster right now. I may be on r/hermancain I hope not though. I think at least maybe my window was not up yet for the booster? idk
Quote:
I feel like I should be able to go to that MMA dickheads website and find a list of medicine to take and where to obtain it with all his ear worming in my ear about his rich person medicine he took

everything I see says to take tylenol and ibuprophin us working class stiffs are slaves! SLAVES!

also a reliable test is 120-150 lol and get this:

haha i am going to die but this whole system is a scam you are all going to fight in the antichrist wars lol
Quote:
"do I have any hope of protecting or strengthening myself at all?"

Google: nope!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wtf!
Kimmy Potter verdict is in if you wanna keep melting! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread