Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Agreed. Permanent no news sucks and it’s been like this since beta when no one heard shit about changes being made based on beta experience till there was a patch and the game was live :/

Dear p99 team, why?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:26 AM
Banned

No news is sorta good news with p99.

P99 usually pretty quick to say no wtf guys.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone wants people they like to be right, that's why popular people are fucking dumb.

I'm not gonna wrap the truth up in some pretty package paper so you can accept it, the truth is often like a turd, either you gonna swallow it down without a chaser or run from it screaming: "Icky!" Personally I don't give a fuck what you believe, I'm just telling it like it is.

You want to see shit as you wish it and I just know the whole story, uncut and unedited.

Sirken helped destroy red, he had ties to Nihilum from day one and turned a blind eye to the rampant RMT, showEQ use and MQ use of that guild allowing them to lock down the servers drops and hamper the PoP. He even joked about their blatant RMT on live streams. If Sektor didn't get live recordings and videos of RMT proof they'd still be destroying the server. But Sirken didn't ban all the offenders ,no, he allowed them to go Holocaust and start the whole thing all over again.

Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ, who are actually Fansy, Naez and Voidd. And they are gonna lobbyquest the dev's to make unclassic changes they can exploit. Something we've seen from Cwall and Nirgon on bug reports going back years on red, pretty much every terrible change to the code was instituted by these idiots whispering to their buddies.

And they are gonna spoof mac addresses so you can't ban them and distribute hack compiles of new showeq and mq. So how do you control the madhouse when the inmates are running the asylum?
“Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ”

The amount of autism it takes to think or believe this statement hurt my brain. The original creators are so old some of them aren’t even alive now you fucking potato
Old 03-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ”

The amount of autism it takes to think or believe this statement hurt my brain. The original creators are so old some of them aren’t even alive now you fucking potato
You think? I played EQ back on live with a 62 year old guy. HES probably not dead, maybe ganking some kid in his retirement home in albion online or something like hehehe got u u little whipper snapper.
Old 03-17-2022, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I almost never felt like people were cheating, because I never felt like anyone had an advantage over me.
pretty much how I felt, except with people I had a bias toward due to a history of hacking or developing hacks (like handpartytowel)

the only time I suspected someone of cheating was when I was fighting nizzar in cazic thule, a group of nihilum ported in, I 18 second tstaff proc'd nizzar, zoned out, ran to a random spot north/northeast into feerrott, nizzar zoned in 20 seconds after me, and somehow he beelined up to me behind a tree with no one else in zone

either way, if he were using showeq, it didn't help him by finding me because I just killed him anyway

if you're good at the game and knowledgeable, someone else cheating is not going to affect you very much and it's not going to be noticeable, unless it's some bodu/abacab type shit

if you think people are frequently cheating, it's probably because you're trying to cope with sucking at the game
Old 03-17-2022, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think? I played EQ back on live with a 62 year old guy. HES probably not dead, maybe ganking some kid in his retirement home in albion online or something like hehehe got u u little whipper snapper.
TBH being a retired person who can barely hold in my bowels at the ripe old age of 77 years old, and imagining getting to finally have an excuse to poopsock seems not so bad, but I think by then I'll just smile fondly at the ficus tree growing in the corner of the TV room, and also be telling me son to replace their goddam piece of shit LCD tv with a big fat CRT so I can hear seinfeld re-runs better.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-17-2022, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty much how I felt, except with people I had a bias toward due to a history of hacking or developing hacks (like handpartytowel)

the only time I suspected someone of cheating was when I was fighting nizzar in cazic thule, a group of nihilum ported in, I 18 second tstaff proc'd nizzar, zoned out, ran to a random spot north/northeast into feerrott, nizzar zoned in 20 seconds after me, and somehow he beelined up to me behind a tree with no one else in zone

either way, if he were using showeq, it didn't help him by finding me because I just killed him anyway

if you're good at the game and knowledgeable, someone else cheating is not going to affect you very much and it's not going to be noticeable, unless it's some bodu/abacab type shit

if you think people are frequently cheating, it's probably because you're trying to cope with sucking at the game
This clown will go to his grave talking about Nizzar lol
Old 03-17-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Hey did the new server come out yet?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people could watch someone using cheats and have no clue, and there is this idea that someone using cheats is gonna auto win so if they die they weren't using cheats, this is also false.

Show Eq is just gonna give you a loose idea of who is in what zone and tell you which mobs are up. Ever see a guy zone in right as the AC came up, yea showEQ. Or someone find people in the middle of nowhere over and over again. A shit ton of people were using showEQ on red and prolly still are because it's very hard to detect.

MQ on the other hand gives you access to the GM/Guide commands that were hardcoded into the game. Some of the MQ uses are very obvious like player invulnerability and super speed, others are not. A caster could turn off melee knockback effects and be almost impossible to interrupt and you would have no clue or a melee could be stalking you with PC invis and you would have no clue.

I have killed tons of players while using MQ, it has flaws and they can't use invulnerability without really risking being caught. I killed Kirban and Fansy on live while they was using MQ, quite a few times. Killed HPT while using it on red and watched players find me hidden in the middle of nowhere without a tracker more times than I can count. I can list 20 players using showEQ on there and there is 20 more I suspect and at least 15 that I highly suspected of MQ use.

Bottom-line is most players would have no clue when a cheat is being used right in front of them so they assume no one is, but tons of players are actually cheating, so much more than you ever imagined. For every cheating player caught 10 more got away with it, and if you see a GM catch someone using MQ and only one person was banned you best believe he gave out that compile to his friends.
God damn, your whore of a mother really should have just swallowed that load. You may be the single most useless and pathetic soul on this rock spinning through space. Congrats faggot
Old 03-17-2022, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting take ^^
Lost but not forgotten.