Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok nerd, we just went through this in game, but i guess we can do it here again too.

the first link of SSs, i actually had fraps of that train, and thats why Holo is suspended from fear for a week and the trainers took individual suspensions.

and you are rainman levels of retarded if you think we are using the holo ran leader board to determine LNS violations. not only because we dont run it, but because it doesnt show anything else. for all i know that player was sitting there spamming "KILL ME AGAIN NERD!" the entire time.

anything else i can blast out of the park for you while you have my attention?
Your are just a vision of professionalism, shit If I talked to you the way your talking to me I would be banned. But lets cut the Bullshit shall we, who's gonna be on your VIP list of very special server contributors, fucking Colgate right, your gonna sit there and tell me you don't fucking have Colgate in mind for your special VIP list and then we all get to act shocked when fucking Colgate is there on the VIP poster list that the rest of us can only view like dumbasses.

So I'm sorry if I don't think your increased involvement is the answer to all our prayers here, not from anything personal like you have against anyone who disagrees with you, but based on previous BAD CALLS you make.

And that's my point in the first place you got a guy with an RMT'd AON around his chickenboned neck, caught for training, fuck lns violations the boards do show bindcamping doesn't matter if they the said kill me, kill me, killing a player 10-15 times in a row at there bind and doing that shit multiple times is some mentally sick shit that anyone can determine is bindcamping player made boards or not, unless your definition of bindcamping(which is killing a player at bind) is vastly different than mine and the rest of EQ's.

But that's the guy that is gonna end up on the special vip server policy board, and I who has never broken any rules is a toxic piece of shit, because i enjoy killing people in pvp???

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swyft; 01-20-2015 at 08:57 AM..
Old 01-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.

<3
Sirks
best quote of the new year

new sig <3
Old 01-20-2015, 08:55 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your are just a vision of professionalism, shit If I talked to you the way your talking to me I would be banned. But lets cut the Bullshit shall we, who's gonna be on your VIP list of very special server contributors, fucking Colgate right, your gonna sit there and tell me you don't fucking have Colgate in mind for your special VIP list and then we all get to act shocked when fucking Colgate is there on the VIP poster list that the rest of us can only view like dumbasses.

And then were supposed to act shocked again, when 20 of our raid gets deathtouch'd when Holo was the one who violated LNS.

So I'm sorry if I don't think your increased involvement is the answer to all our prayers here, not from anything personal like you have against anyone who disagrees with you, but based on previous BAD CALLS you make.
i treat people exactly the way they deserve to be treated. again, this is where your low reading comprehension is holding you back. you might wanna go reread my OP before you continue to pound your hands on the keyboard and click post.

i like how i say im gonna try to set something up for multiple guild leaders to discuss r99 things with, and all you saw was "OMFG COLGATES GONNA RUIN SERVER! SIRKEN SO STUPID AND CURRUPT! FAVORITISM! RAWR!!" i've been dealing with this server for over 3 years and you can count my mistakes on one hand. and as far as DTing you guys in VP, what did that cost you? maybe 20 minutes while i apologized and GM rezzed people and ensured you guys didnt lose the zone you just secured through pvp?

but please, tell me more about how everything is stacked against you.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Sirken unban nizzar make server interesting with multiple guilds please
Aviak

Given that there are members in both Azrael and Holocaust that are responsible for the epic & fungi'd twink griefers that have OOR healers follow them around in CB/Unrest/MM, I'm not sure how either guild can claim responsibility for the increased server health. That shit right there is what drives away new people from red and does not represent pvp.
VIP / Contributor

ragnaros the next time you ask or petition anything about nizzar im re-suspending you

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-20-2015, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given that there are members in both Azrael and Holocaust that are responsible for the epic & fungi'd twink griefers that have OOR healers follow them around in CB/Unrest/MM, I'm not sure how either guild can claim responsibility for the increased server health. That shit right there is what drives away new people from red and does not represent pvp.
pretty sure that's the point. holocaust pretends to be something they are not. you don't see azrael claiming to be above doing any of the stuff you mentioned. I don't do it, but if other people want to and it's within the rules there isn't much to be done about it.

I make gear for new players, PL new players etc all the time. would rather see people gain some confidence and last on the server than grief them off.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extactly, while I may not be in the guild, I'm gonna hand some deserved credit to <fresh> for helping newbies and keeping them on red, therefor helping server pop.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
It doesnt stop in CB/Unrest/MM - it goes all the way up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
i treat people exactly the way they deserve to be treated. again, this is where your low reading comprehension is holding you back. you might wanna go reread my OP before you continue to pound your hands on the keyboard and click post.

i like how i say im gonna try to set something up for multiple guild leaders to discuss r99 things with, and all you saw was "OMFG COLGATES GONNA RUIN SERVER! SIRKEN SO STUPID AND CURRUPT! FAVORITISM! RAWR!!" i've been dealing with this server for over 3 years and you can count my mistakes on one hand. and as far as DTing you guys in VP, what did that cost you? maybe 20 minutes while i apologized and GM rezzed people and ensured you guys didnt lose the zone you just secured through pvp?

but please, tell me more about how everything is stacked against you.

Your missing my point I don't think you should be skyping with player's don't think you should rush and DT a bunch of people without clearly seeing the signs you DT'd Hughman and you cost him a BOTB win. We don't need to get DT'd when were fighting 3-4x our numbers every fight.

It's not professional for you to have "special" relationships with certain player's. I think anyone would be compromised when having to play judge vs the player's they deal with "making changes for the server with".

I know you already have colgate in mind for that board and no he shouldn't be a part of it, if anyone from Holo it should be Gongshow the guildleader. I mean you can say I'm crying being dramatic but when Colgate shows up on that fucking VIP list then how crazy am I being?
Closed Thread