Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when someone takes someone's rl information and then searches upon it and brings back information to this forum, that is going above and beyond anything that was done to colgate. period. that stuff happened with holocaust members yet colgate is on here preaching to keep rl off the forums, makes so much sense.

checkraise is another example in this very thread.
Bottom line is the GMs are obviously aware of both because both sides bring it up often enough. They made their judgement and it looks like they disagree with you on this one. In their eyes you are wrong.

Just like they saw something with the fear raid that Holo may not have agreed with. In that case they said Holocaust was wrong.

Trying to go back and get someone banned for shit they did months ago because you are upset about something is childish.

The only thing you imply by arguing this nonsense is that you think Holo is getting GM favoritism and every rational person on this server knows that is stupid.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken has me nicknamed on skype to Colgate, and pulled me into a call before i realized that lite would be joining as well

the fact that your GUILD LEADER:

a) gave out my real life name to his guild
and
b) did not attempt at all to stop/reprimand his guildmates for literally spamming it in public in-game channels for several days

is honestly disgusting
No your lying we all had your real full name for years, I have pictures of you for christ sakes. But wtf can you do with a first name.

My First name is Joey not joe or Joesph, go ahead colgate find my SSN, My facebook, My highschool photo's my place of residence, my phone number.

FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ME WITH MY FIRST NAME!!

That's the entire purpose of the fucking rule in the first place not to post REAL LIFE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE, no info can be ascertained from a first name alone. Your twisting the rules and for some reason GM's are buying it.

Now if someone posted your facebook or real life info like Gyno did to daisy that would be fucked up but that shit never happened to you. And Dazey never cried to a GM and she has woman parts.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bottom line is the GMs are obviously aware of both because both sides bring it up often enough. They made their judgement and it looks like they disagree with you on this one. In their eyes you are wrong.

Just like they saw something with the fear raid that Holo may not have agreed with. In that case they said Holocaust was wrong.

Trying to go back and get someone banned for shit they did months ago because you are upset about something is childish.

The only thing you imply by arguing this nonsense is that you think Holo is getting GM favoritism and every rational person on this server knows that is stupid.
not sure where you are getting any of this from. I'm not trying to get someone banned for anything. I'm pointing out how hypocritical colgate is for condemning lite for not taking action yet his guild has gone a step further with similar information, but he's ok with it.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No your lying we all had your real full name for years, I have pictures of you for christ sakes. But wtf can you do with a first name.

My First name is Joey not joe or Joesph, go ahead colgate find my SSN, My facebook, My highschool photo's my place of residence, my phone number.

FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ME WITH MY FIRST NAME!!

That's the entire purpose of the fucking rule in the first place not to post REAL LIFE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE, no info can be ascertained from a first name alone. Your twisting the rules and for some reason GM's are buying it.

Now if someone posted your facebook or real life info like Gyno did to daisy that would be fucked up but that shit never happened to you. And Dazey never cried to a GM and she has woman parts.
Tldr all caps rage and sucks at pvp
Old 01-20-2015, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex offenders are registered for public view. He's a child rapist. He lost his rights to privacy. Hey Lite, the statutory rapist, how's life? How's the job hunt?
sirken this is the kind of stuff you are allowing here, right?
Old 01-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frank Gongoguru registered see offender from Colombia just acquired legal right to work in the US a week ago. Note the stipulations of NOT ALLOWED FOR REENTY.
again. if you want to show this kind of stuff isn't tolerated don't allow people like this on the forums.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure where you are getting any of this from. I'm not trying to get someone banned for anything. I'm pointing out how hypocritical colgate is for condemning lite for not taking action yet his guild has gone a step further with similar information, but he's ok with it.
Colgate is just explaining to you guys why people were suspended and telling you how to avoid it in the future. If you don't want to be suspended don't do what you did. Then like a child you try to point fingers at someone else. You and Syft just sound like babies that continue to make up shit to complain about.

GMs looked at it and made a decision. Colgate explained it to you because you cried on the forums about it. Get over it.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sex offenders are registered for public view. He's a child rapist. He lost his rights to privacy. Hey Lite, the statutory rapist, how's life? How's the job hunt?
Wow Sirken yea man I'm fucking crazy for ever insinuating certain guild are shown favoritism.

Because saying a guys first name is the same as posting his legal records. SMH

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate is just explaining to you guys why people were suspended and telling you how to avoid it in the future. If you don't want to be suspended don't do what you did. Then like a child you try to point fingers at someone else. You and Syft just sound like babies that continue to make up shit to complain about.

GMs looked at it and made a decision. Colgate explained it to you because you cried on the forums about it. Get over it.
no colgate is condoning rl attacks and saying lite should be able to control his guild when he can't do the same himself. you really are dense.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow Sirken yea man I'm fucking crazy for ever insinuating certain guild are shown favoritism.

Because saying a guys first name is the same as posting his legal records. SMH

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's public information though based on that name. clearly saying a first name is worse.

not agreeing about the favoritism just think we play petitionquest less, but if that's how you guys want to play it deal with the consequences.
Closed Thread