Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-17-2022, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Just an FYI to anyone who cares. This is not the first, second, or even third time VZTZ has attempted a reboot/rebrand
Old 03-17-2022, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMFAO you really are just a huge lying pos all the time huh?

the fact that you are arguing about lying and trying to make shit up about cherry picking or the times of root shows clearly how full of shit you are, because a shaman pet should resist zero roots 100% of the time in PvP.

1 out of 5 roots is too many resists for an unbuffed shaman pet in PvP. And the fact that you just say: "Well yea fears broken but root is fine because it's 3 out of 6 resists" shows how full of shit you are.

Why would you care? Because you only care about your epeen rep, you and kringe played mages for 2 weeks without logging off to prove to everyone you could pvp and admitting that mages are broken invalidates those 2 weeks. All you care about is proving to nerds you can play, it's your only accomplishment in life. As can be seen from your sig.

Ok here is a simpler test just 2 out of 3

https://imgur.com/a/LOrW9YK

You can clearly see it's a shit geared shamans pet and the pet resists two out of three roots and the one that landed lasted a second. And if I play a shaman and necro wtf am I lobbyquesting for Joseph Goebbles? To make my own classes weaker?
New Guy is right. Get gud!