Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of your photos for comparison is photo shopped. The other one, is not. Really makes you think about how the alt-right pushes misinformation.
Wow photoshop was used to deliver a message therefor the message isn't true.

Yes dems were actively encouraging, defending and bailing out violent rioters in 2020. They are now pretending Jan 6th was like pearl harbor and 9\11 combined. It's silly and ridiculous, and completely transparent.

Really makes you think about how gullible you have to be to not notice the wild discrepancy in which violent riots they condemn and which they don't. Meanwhile the right, by and large, unconditionally condemns both. Only a very fringe few lunatics actually support the Jan 6th nutballs. Most trump supporters don't even support them, because the vast majority of trump supporters peacefully went home that day. Trump literally told them to go home peacefully. Sure sounds like incitement to me, worthy of a congressional investigation that just wastes a ton of fucking time and money for pure political theater. Let it go dems, nobody gives a shit about the non-crisis that was jan 6th.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-06-2022 at 04:31 PM..
Old 01-06-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of your photos for comparison is photo shopped. The other one, is not. Really makes you think about how the alt-right pushes misinformation.
hi welcome to memes 101 you have failed please pack your bag and exit the auditorium
Old 01-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow photoshop was used to deliver a message therefor the message isn't true.

Yes dems were actively encouraging, defending and bailing out violent rioters in 2020. They are now pretending Jan 6th was like pearl harbor and 9\11 combined. It's silly and ridiculous, and completely transparent.

Really makes you think about how gullible you have to be to not notice the wild discrepancy in which violent riots they condemn and which they don't. Meanwhile the right, by and large, unconditionally condemns both. Only a very fringe few lunatics actually support the Jan 6th nutballs. Most trump supporters don't even support them, because the vast majority of trump supporters peacefully went home that day. Trump literally told them to go home peacefully. Sure sounds like incitement to me, worthy of a congressional investigation that just wastes a ton of fucking time and money for pure political theater. Let it go dems, nobody gives a shit about the non-crisis that was jan 6th.
So many hilarious talking points. While I'd like to debate you, it's obvious you're intravenously hooked up to Qanon kool aid. Nothing I say will change your mind. Do me a favor, just stay home and farm some bone chips. Should keep you out of trouble.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 01-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi welcome to memes 101 you have failed please pack your bag and exit the auditorium
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 956EFDA1-E819-459A-9C17-B53EC663F389.jpg (23.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Banned

Weird how 97% of the "riots" democrats put on results in 0 property damage and 0 injuries.

I thought that entire cities were burned to the ground. The ENTIRE CITY you guys said.. Blocks and blocks of burned down buildings. Weird I didnt see one of those...
Old 01-06-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how 97% of the "riots" democrats put on results in 0 property damage and 0 injuries.

I thought that entire cities were burned to the ground. The ENTIRE CITY you guys said.. Blocks and blocks of burned down buildings. Weird I didnt see one of those...
They don't realize the upper midwest looks like that on a normal day.

This is why we need to build back better, folks.😎🍦
Old 01-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah I'm pretty sure entire blocks did get shut down for weeks in Seattle and Portland. Too lazy to look it up though. Didn't some group of weirdos try to start like their own city in downtown Portland? They basically just set themselves up at a grocery store and decided no one needed to work and they would all share the food. Then they ran out and people started fighting each other and they had to call 911 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm pretty sure entire blocks did get shut down for weeks in Seattle and Portland. Too lazy to look it up though. Didn't some group of weirdos try to start like their own city in downtown Portland? They basically just set themselves up at a grocery store and decided no one needed to work and they would all share the food. Then they ran out and people started fighting each other and they had to call 911 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The CHAZ, yea

It’s what happens when you try to make unemployed homeless hard drug users a self-governing body
Old 01-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

people weren't actually injured in the riots, they just fainted for a lil bit

you know, like pokemon
Old 01-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The CHAZ, yea

It’s what happens when you try to make unemployed homeless hard drug users a self-governing body
You're right, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle. They were there for all of 3 weeks. Police left them alone to try and de-escalate, but after multiple shootings, the last one killing a 16 year old (and left a 14 year old in critical condition) that the protestors tried to cover up, they finally came in and took it down.

A+ commenting per usual Gravydoo.
Closed Thread