does Tralina or Knuckles count?
Old 01-13-2024, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Xosire Dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=OG1ncGIerWA

A GM actually summoned him to stop him from getting away
Old 02-08-2024, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xosire Dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=OG1ncGIerWA

A GM actually summoned him to stop him from getting away
DAMM that sexual yellow monster tankin kc trash ,,,, there will be nothing like him untill joe biden get Chest pregnant
Old 02-15-2024, 06:40 AM
Sarnak

I played on Vallon Zek (Teams PvP) waaaaay back when Kurnark was released.

I do remember a guild called <Shanks> who were Barbarian only guild, had a Rog player who de-leveled after getting his Epic, back when you maintained your skills and could still equip epic after de-leveling.

He used to terrorize people leveling in High-Pass, killed my little Druid a number of times.

Cant remember his name, but will never forget that guild.
Old 02-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

They celebrated Shanksgiving day. Which was everyday.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Vallon Zek (Teams PvP) waaaaay back when Kurnark was released.

I do remember a guild called <Shanks> who were Barbarian only guild, had a Rog player who de-leveled after getting his Epic, back when you maintained your skills and could still equip epic after de-leveling.

He used to terrorize people leveling in High-Pass, killed my little Druid a number of times.

Cant remember his name, but will never forget that guild.
The really amazing part of this story is people leveling in Highpass. Happened on Green here and there in the early days too. Miss people grouping in random spots like that.
Old 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PLATLORD was like the El Chapo Guzman of P99. Probably did more RMT than anyone else and the server mods couldn't figure out who he was apparently. Or maybe they did eventually catch him... i dunno!

There used to be this cleric i think named Xosire or something that used to 0% rez unsuspecting player corpses and if they made the mistake of accepting he would emote laugh at them when they popped in. i know because i was a victim at the entrance of Karnor's Castle back in 2013. What a savage!

There also used to be this dwarf rogue named Hasbinbad. He pissed everyone off from what i remember. Something about F the US Military and F anyone that supports them! what good could come out of making a post like that?!

and then the corrupt moderators Uthgaard then later Sirken!

There are a ton through out the history of the server and i'd like to know about them! what are some famous P99 badguys?!
Platlord was never banned, seen his bard in the tunnel a few times in the past year or so.
Old 02-15-2024, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like all of us should be nominated for bad classic players at some point. The things we all probably didn't realize for quite awhile... lol
Old 02-16-2024, 05:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really amazing part of this story is people leveling in Highpass. Happened on Green here and there in the early days too. Miss people grouping in random spots like that.
With the Teams PvP, it really changed the dynamic of the world. Oasis and Ro were usually controlled by the Evil Race team, so it meant you had to find other zones to level in.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like all of us should be nominated for bad classic players at some point. The things we all probably didn't realize for quite awhile... lol
my first ten minutes on p99, i found someone farming my hometown guards in neriak and attempted to train them with the necromancer sisters on the roof to stop this blasphemy and protect my people. then complained to new guild about someone killing my guards, and they let me know my homeland defense was against server rules, so i gave it up

i think that was the last time i was a bad player on p99

unless ditching PoG raid from sheer boredom counts, god dam those mobs take forever