Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 11:32 PM
Banned

Have toons on Blue that let me log in and play casually.

Why spend 1,000,000 hours getting to the same stage you will be on Blue in a few years for the sake of doing it with a rusty dagger vrs a kunark tradeable item?
Last edited by White_knight; 06-13-2020 at 11:50 PM..
Old 06-13-2020, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Or having to wait out ten people just to get your Ancient Ring for JBoots? Or a three-hour wait to get Nybright Sisters at Lv12-13? Or a four-hour wait to get Sisters in OoT? Or a four-hour wait to get Hill Giants in Rathe Mountains?

No thanks. Blue has the perfect balance of a community to do content with, without having the life-draining competition and having to fight tooth and nail just to get a decent camp.

Though I do wonder what this Teal server nonsense is all about. We have Blue, Green, and Red, but unless I'm missing something, there's no Teal on the server list.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 06-14-2020 at 12:18 AM..
Old 06-17-2020, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or having to wait out ten people just to get your Ancient Ring for JBoots? Or a three-hour wait to get Nybright Sisters at Lv12-13? Or a four-hour wait to get Sisters in OoT? Or a four-hour wait to get Hill Giants in Rathe Mountains?

Though I do wonder what this Teal server nonsense is all about. We have Blue, Green, and Red, but unless I'm missing something, there's no Teal on the server list.
About Teal, (per reading, I wasn't playing then) when Green launched, it was too busy, so they split it into two, Green and Teal. Later they were merged back into Green. If I understood correctly.

Yep, liking Blue more and more. I love custom GUI and less waiting time. Yesterday I had the whole island of Gargoyles for myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2020, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly I wish green were busier. Very rarely are groups at highpass gnolls or orcs. Aome of my favorite classic memories were at those camps.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

It's like cheeze man. Blue cheeze is good. If yer cheeze is green, not good.