Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 01:22 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not the first, you're not the last. Best of luck with the trains, we've easily dealt with worse than that from better than you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Banned

Thank you admins for letting this continue.

Many lulz.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I could have handled that many different ways! I just decided I have had it with this server and that was the final straw. I already knew what sort of a shitstorm of randomness this may create when starting this thread.

Flaming Douchegaard and letting him know I am gonna be yet another dick on the server was the intent of this thread according to the initial post.

There is no way in hell I am gonna bother playing on P99 with him around. The banning was just another reason to leave. Seems everyone was more focused on the banning which boggles me.

If ya had known me in game and chatted with me before I deguilded from fusion, you would know I was done with the server and sick of his shit already.

Had this server been run with better management, the population would be much higher. It's funny, people I have played games with for years heard about this place and shrugged it off because they had the notion that it was run poorly.

I tried to change the minds of a few who played here for a bit, they weren't impressed and left.

I played with some cool people so I was able to shrug off most of the dumb shit until the last few weeks. I figured I would just trade spok for a bard or wiz so I play a different class casually. I won't be doing that thanks to Erik Siquian (never even met the guy in game!)
Dude honestly, and try to be honest here for once. If you had not been stupid enough to mention a real money transaction to someone to do something you KNEW was against the rules and could get this server shut down, you wouldn't have ever had an issue with Uthgaard or any other GM on here. Same with most banned fucktwats on P99. Sometimes people do get banned as a result of misinformation, a simple mistake what have you, but that's actually the rare scenario on this server.

Most bans are well deserved, including yours from all I have read here. You had the intent to sell for real money and even admitted i this thread that you would have indeed accepted the money if someone had been stupid enough to offer you the 300 dollars. Guilty as charged, maybe you should accept the blame and quit acting like the victim. It's getting old, this whole thread is a giant fucking troll for someone that fucked up. I"m not kissing Uthgaard's ass here. I don't always agree with every decision these guys make either, but in this case, I fucking do. If you walk up to an undercover whore and say you want a blowie and she says 50 bucks and you say ok, you're getting arrested for intent. Simple as that. This is no different. No matter what we or you think though, in the end , you got banned. I;m pretty sure Rogean or Hobby would have done it too, so don't single out Uthgaard bro. U still mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude honestly, and try to be honest here for once. If you had not been stupid enough to mention a real money transaction to someone to do something you KNEW was against the rules and could get this server shut down, you wouldn't have ever had an issue with Uthgaard or any other GM on here. Same with most banned fucktwats on P99. Sometimes people do get banned as a result of misinformation, a simple mistake what have you, but that's actually the rare scenario on this server.

Most bans are well deserved, including yours from all I have read here. You had the intent to sell for real money and even admitted i this thread that you would have indeed accepted the money if someone had been stupid enough to offer you the 300 dollars. Guilty as charged, maybe you should accept the blame and quit acting like the victim. It's getting old, this whole thread is a giant fucking troll for someone that fucked up. I"m not kissing Uthgaard's ass here. I don't always agree with every decision these guys make either, but in this case, I fucking do. If you walk up to an undercover whore and say you want a blowie and she says 50 bucks and you say ok, you're getting arrested for intent. Simple as that. This is no different. No matter what we or you think though, in the end , you got banned. I;m pretty sure Rogean or Hobby would have done it too, so don't single out Uthgaard bro. U still mad?
Like the start of this thread and stated in NUMEROUS posts, it's a rant about my not appreciating Uthgaard's methods. Yes, my banning was included in my original post to point out the last straw with this server. Yes, I would rather have a couple extra bucks in my pocket than an account I probably wont play anymore. If I could have gotten a decent trade or plat offer I would have entertained that as well (like I have mentioned as well).

What most of you are not reading and it is very clearly stated including in the email that secrets posted a picture of is that cash was an option. Not the only option. It was not the end all.

Most of you who have been posting seem to be missing these factors. You only read what you want to read. Like I said before, had I acted on a cash transaction I would accept and expect a ban as a punishment. That still did not change my mind about this server.

So fuck you, auf wiedersehen, bon voyage, good riddance

Narrow minded dipshits like yourself can't see the whole picture, just the part you wanna see.

Maybe ill be a snitch and actually mention a few cash transactions I have record of and can report to SOE. Then let's see how long your server lasts.

Aww, don't like snitches so much anymore?
Old 04-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like the start of this thread and stated in NUMEROUS posts, it's a rant about my not appreciating Uthgaard's methods. Yes, my banning was included in my original post to point out the last straw with this server. Yes, I would rather have a couple extra bucks in my pocket than an account I probably wont play anymore. If I could have gotten a decent trade or plat offer I would have entertained that as well (like I have mentioned as well).

What most of you are not reading and it is very clearly stated including in the email that secrets posted a picture of is that cash was an option. Not the only option. It was not the end all.

Most of you who have been posting seem to be missing these factors. You only read what you want to read. Like I said before, had I acted on a cash transaction I would accept and expect a ban as a punishment. That still did not change my mind about this server.

So fuck you, auf wiedersehen, bon voyage, good riddance

Narrow minded dipshits like yourself can't see the whole picture, just the part you wanna see.

Maybe ill be a snitch and actually mention a few cash transactions I have record of and can report to SOE. Then let's see how long your server lasts.

Aww, don't like snitches so much anymore?
Man you are a sad little person. We all get that it was an "Option" we are trying to tell you that you were wrong for putting that option there. Also, you are wrong for trying to defend yourself in this situation.

We know it's an option.

Second of all, please stop acting high and mighty. Most of the readers are here to laugh at your mindless flailing, anyway.

I said it before, do what you're gonna do already. People that make empty threats are complete and useless scum. You have shown that time and time again throughout the last dozen pages.

When you grow a backbone get back at us.

Werd
Old 04-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMT'er
considering KingMort makes $17k/mo. (lolo) you wont have a case.

but srsly iono how you havent eaten a ban yet talk about a great way to get the entire eqemu shut down
Old 04-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

On another note - Let's say, hypothetically, that these servers do get shut down.

Personally, I won't really care. I know I had a good time playing with people on this server. Also, my guild has played together on many different servers in the past.

Will I not be able to play Classic EQ anymore? probably, but I will still have the good memories.

So you go have your mad scientist "Fools! I'll show them! I'll show them all!" moment, but in the end, you are still less than roadkill.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

I think this would sum up the GMs' thoughts about this guy...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AO9-nbtV2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-15-2011, 02:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On another note - Let's say, hypothetically, that these servers do get shut down.

Personally, I won't really care. I know I had a good time playing with people on this server. Also, my guild has played together on many different servers in the past.

Will I not be able to play Classic EQ anymore? probably, but I will still have the good memories.

So you go have your mad scientist "Fools! I'll show them! I'll show them all!" moment, but in the end, you are still less than roadkill.
To a few people on a forum and in a video game I may be roadkill. Oh well, IRL that is going to just RUIN my day. Because I am QQ'ing all the way to bed now. Thanks man, thanks for making me feel so bad about myself.

It's no mad scientist move. I am no snitch bitch. Just sayin. If I was that broken up about it I think I would do something a bit more personal and go out of my way by going on with some "impending doom" plan for the server.

Not my style. I may take a few hours next weekend to grief Douchegaard. I won't attempt to be a super dick and ruin the game for everyone (as if Sony even cares this less than 1k population server exists...thats just laughable)

Yes, i will take action on it, when I have the free time. At least you aren't narrow and ya saw the situation for what it is.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

you sir just discredited yourself and all your posts with above quote

gratz and fuck off
Closed Thread