Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you keep using that white supremacist buzzword?
Here it comes. It was just a matter of time before you started throwing out false 'raciss' allegations again. Don't agree with you? Call them racist or other derogatory terms. It's pathetic.

You are a sad individual. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here it comes. It was just a matter of time before you started throwing out false 'raciss' allegations again. Don't agree with you? Call them racist or other derogatory terms. It's pathetic.

You are a sad individual. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't call him a racist. I asked why he was using a popular white supremacist word. Guilty conscience much?
Old 12-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't call him a racist. I asked why he was using a popular white supremacist word. Guilty conscience much?
Your claim is that I have racist words in my vocabulary therefore racist. He’s right.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You just projected and inferred I'm a racist. You throw derogatory names and false accusations around so much that you don't even know what you're saying.

Hypocrisy much?

Sad.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your claim is that I have racist words in my vocabulary therefore racist. He’s right.
Do you deny the white supremacist usage of (((pilpul)))? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do you deny the white supremacist usage of (((pilpul)))? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t know I’ve never seen a significant faction of white supremacists.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t know I’ve never seen a significant faction of white supremacists.
Oh, where'd you pick up the word? Who uses it in polite conversation?
Old 12-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Oh, where'd you pick up the word? Who uses it in polite conversation?
I've never even heard of the term so I looked it up:

The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.[1] Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.

What the heck does that have to do with racism or white supremacy?

I think that you're so eager to slap 'raciss' on anyone who disagrees with you that you've become blinded by your hatred.

You might be the most hypocritical person I've talked to. It's very sad. You should learn to let go of your hate, it's only going to eat you up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never even heard of the term so I looked it up:

The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.[1] Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.

What the heck does that have to do with racism or white supremacy?

I think that you're so eager to slap 'raciss' on anyone who disagrees with you that you've become blinded by your hatred.

You might be the most hypocritical person I've talked to. It's very sad. You should learn to let go of your hate, it's only going to eat you up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh yeah, my bad. Known anti-Jews casually using Jewish terminology is totally normal. I'm sorry. There's clearly no ulterior motive.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ahh yeah, my bad. Known anti-Jews casually using Jewish terminology is totally normal. I'm sorry. There's clearly no ulterior motive.
From reading your comments it seems that perhaps you're the one who's got a problem with races and religions. You spew allegations at people when you have no clue who they are or what they're beliefs are.

Like I said, it's sad and pathetic. You're just a hateful person.
Closed Thread