Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Aviak

Default Don't complain when being stoned gets you owned

I apologize for the unedited, super sloppy, and terribad story about today in seb, but I thought it was funneh and thought everyone should know.

So I'm in Seb waiting for a group and Flavor is all like /gu Can any one do me a super big favor and summon my corpse in seb? and I'm all like /tell Flavor Shit, I'm a Necro, wtfux is up?'' Long story short, he was in FV with 18kpp on his person and decides to gate, instead of bind affinity... Where is he bound? Trak... gg fail. Don't ask me why he's bound at Trak, probably to gate and 1 man KS TR. Now he's at Trak, bribing him for lewts and Trak's all like... not even spawned. so now he's 2000 pounds over weight as a magician in the bottom of seb and some how thinks a corpse summon is going to get him out? We end up with the idea for Flavor to die, and then Barrat (Rogue) will go down there like the beast that he is and drag that shit to the zone line and then I can like... corpse summon............ anyway, Barrat finds Flavor's corpse and decides to go get lost in the fungus pits and put more deaths into the equation... Now there's two nubs corpses guarded by an infinity of see inviz mobs. So I decide to Leeroy their corpses, which is accomplished, and shortly rezzed by the most amazing Cleric in existance. (Holey, shes wearing a fungus robe cuz shes kewl) but she's no where near the zoneline, actually she's pretty close to where Flavor gated to in the first place. Flavor gets the rez, and decides to immediately run around with no spells memmed, no pet up, no hp, and naked (cuz like, he's got 18kpp on his corpse) and immediately gets raped again by an onslaught of Flavor hungry frogs. This is where I take the initiative, and I'm all like ''you know you're never going to get out of here with 18kpp, you should give it to me, and then I'll just OT hammer and bank it and give back later'' and without any hesitation after he gets rezzed a second time, loots his corpse and hands me 18kpp. Wish I took a screenshot, oh well. This is how you take advantage of a stoned dude and turn a corpse summon that someone didn't even need in the first place into 18kpp in under 30 minutes. Thanks Flavor Flav [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flava Flav would be... not proud

p.s. I gave the money back unlike some *cough* Draqnier *cough*
Old 04-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Aviak

Moral of the story: Don't bind yourself in impossible to get out of places and they gate there with so much plat you can't move.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Banned

Shut up
Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Banned

tldr

tits or gtfo
Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned

sometimes when im sleepin the sheet touches my lip and i make a mosquito sound and then have a seizure
Old 04-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Aviak

blah blah blah blah blah. *uuuuuu huuuuuuuu uuuuuuu huuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuu*blah blah blah blah blah. *uuuuuu huuuuuuuu uuuuuuu huuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuu*blah blah blah blah blah. *uuuuuu huuuuuuuu uuuuuuu huuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuu*
Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

>greentext pls
Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

I thought this shit was funny. More stories like this please.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Taslion

I think "boned" would've been a better rhyme than owned.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tits or gtfo
ahaha this is ironic