Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

I'm curious about who I'm shilling for. What's the theory?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feniin I always wondered what ROLCON means.

https://i.imgur.com/kTgezqW.png

What does that stand for?
I love that you keep posting those emails that some /pol/ user created like they're authentic.
Old 11-28-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious about who I'm shilling for. What's the theory?
I'm very not interested in which Youtube grifter's tribe you stan with.
Old 11-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very not interested in which Youtube grifter's tribe you stan with.
Strong theory then. I'm a shill but you have no idea who I'm shilling for. High IQ Wonkie. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that you keep posting those emails that some /pol/ user created like they're authentic.
Do you have any evidence it's fake? Doing a brief search online, I don't see anyone making a claim it's not real.

You are aware ShareBlue, CorrectTheRecord and MediaMatters exists right? What do you think they do?
Old 11-28-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Strong theory then. I'm a shill but you have no idea who I'm shilling for. High IQ Wonkie. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's just agree we're all full of sound and fury.

happy thanksgiving!
Old 11-28-2019, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you have any evidence it's fake? Doing a brief search online, I don't see anyone making a claim it's not real.

You are aware ShareBlue, CorrectTheRecord and MediaMatters exists right? What do you think they do?
You tell me since you think I'm a shill for their cause. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just giving some clarity to the situation[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
special boys needs special treatment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2019, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
You tell me since you think I'm a shill for their cause. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made a claim it's fake, I'm just trying to see where you are basing that claim from. I don't really see it anywhere else online.

Anyway when it comes to CorrectTheRecord/MediaMatters/ShareBlue you don't need to get the direct emails to be an effective bot for them. r/politics gets fed shareblue talking points. So does CNN. So David Brock's SuperPAC more commonly disseminates talking points to media leaders. That's why these left wing news stations are always the same with the exact same takes, often using the same exact words.

No doubt this was the work of ShareBlue or an organization like them-

Old 11-28-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You made a claim it's fake, I'm just trying to see where you are basing that claim from. I don't really see it anywhere else online.

Anyway when it comes to CorrectTheRecord/MediaMatters/ShareBlue you don't need to get the direct emails to be an effective bot for them. r/politics gets fed shareblue talking points. So does CNN. So David Brock's SuperPAC more commonly disseminates talking points to media leaders. That's why these left wing news stations are always the same with the exact same takes, often using the same exact words.

No doubt this was the work of ShareBlue or an organization like them-

How is this any different than NewsCorp and Sinclair?
Closed Thread