Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no such thing as hardcore right wing propaganda in the west. The news and entertainment industry itself is about 99% liberal establishment owned. Name me a conservative leanings sitcom that’s been released in the past year and I’ll name you 10 liberals ones. Same thing with news stations

Not to mention the idea it’s the right wing that uses fear in propaganda is nuts. You know lots of leftists hate Muslims too right? And that Zionists make up a large part of the leftist power structure and have been decimating Muslims homes for decades now.

Again for every 1 conservative propaganda piece that utilizes fear, I could cite you at least 10 liberal pieces that do it worse between fear of white males, lgbt persecution, russia, Drumph etc... you’re projecting again. Try taking the challenge, it will be hilarious to show just how wrong you are.
Just because shows and movies are inclusive and not racist doesn't mean they're left leaning propaganda. You're far too sensitive. You do realize that you're a fringe fanatic that lives in a paranoid state of fear mongering and projection, right?

Blaming your problems on Mexicans, Muslims, and Jews isn't going to fix what's going on.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because shows and movies are inclusive and not racist doesn't mean they're left leaning propaganda. You're far too sensitive. You do realize that you're a fringe fanatic that lives in a paranoid state of fear mongering and projection, right?

Blaming your problems on Mexicans, Muslims, and Jews isn't going to fix what's going on.
The purpose of these movies and shows are to be successful and the public has overwhelmingly said that this woke shit fucking sucks. When diversity enters entertainment in 2019 it’s overwhelmingly been about manufacturing identity politics into art and the response by the people largely shows how it effects the art. And rightfully so. If you are concerned about identity politics, there’s no way you are 100% focused on being authentic to producing the best art. This is why people often have to pick one or the other- the elite liberals sponsor that want identity politics shoehorned in or you have your integrity and you don’t get a show.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no such thing as hardcore right wing propaganda in the west. The news and entertainment industry itself is about 99% liberal establishment owned. Name me a conservative leanings sitcom that’s been released in the past year and I’ll name you 10 liberals ones. Same thing with news stations

Not to mention the idea it’s the right wing that uses fear in propaganda is nuts. You know lots of leftists hate Muslims too right? And that Zionists make up a large part of the leftist power structure and have been decimating Muslims homes for decades now.

Again for every 1 conservative propaganda piece that utilizes fear, I could cite you at least 10 liberal pieces that do it worse between fear of white males, lgbt persecution, russia, Drumph etc... you’re projecting again. Try taking the challenge, it will be hilarious to show just how wrong you are.
Look at you....PATHETIC......

Let's go outside and enjoy something beautiful
Old 12-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There’s no such thing as hardcore right wing propaganda in the west.
There are.

Let me give you an example. I know some guys who are right-wingers, they openly say that they vote right-wing partys because they dont like having so many foreigners in their country. They also dislike the muslim religion and think that all muslims are the same and dont fit into their (primary) christian country.

I dont share their opinions on these topics, but I respect it. They are honest and authentic. And I can discuss with them anythink.

But "hardcore right-wingers" like to lie themself and others.
They come up with bullshit like "I am not a racist, but I vote for the right-wing party because they have the best healthcare plan" or shit like that, even if proven with facts that they are wrong.

And from what Ive seen so far there are a lot of "hardcore right-wingers" among the Trump supporters. Hypocrites and whiny little bitches who like to RPG as a victim while being the offender in reallity.

Just look how many Idiots (or russian bots?!) reply to Trumps tweets with bullshit like "Trump saved so much money for us americans" or "Trump knows how to do trade deals".
Old 12-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are.

Let me give you an example. I know some guys who are right-wingers, they openly say that they vote right-wing partys because they dont like having so many foreigners in their country. They also dislike the muslim religion and think that all muslims are the same and dont fit into their (primary) christian country.

I dont share their opinions on these topics, but I respect it. They are honest and authentic. And I can discuss with them anythink.

But "hardcore right-wingers" like to lie themself and others.
They come up with bullshit like "I am not a racist, but I vote for the right-wing party because they have the best healthcare plan" or shit like that, even if proven with facts that they are wrong.

And from what Ive seen so far there are a lot of "hardcore right-wingers" among the Trump supporters. Hypocrites and whiny little bitches who like to RPG as a victim while being the offender in reallity.

Just look how many Idiots (or russian bots?!) reply to Trumps tweets with bullshit like "Trump saved so much money for us americans" or "Trump knows how to do trade deals".

I don’t like having so many foreigners in my country either. We need less. There are great arguments for this. I’m not hateful towards other races either.

You aren’t understanding you’ve been fed pervasive propaganda to not understand the downside to immigration, illegal or not. You won’t even question it one bit because your programming has been so strong and prevalent since birth.

When you see even a little lobby towards truth or even speculation I can see how disruptive it is to your system. You don’t digest it well. You go off on rants about them being propaganda when you have an entire world view that’s been lobbied and paid by.

The bigger elites and propagandists are trying to protect their propaganda when they push you to complain about small fry Sinclair Group.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The purpose of these movies and shows are to be successful and the public has overwhelmingly said that this woke shit fucking sucks. When diversity enters entertainment in 2019 it’s overwhelmingly been about manufacturing identity politics into art and the response by the people largely shows how it effects the art. And rightfully so. If you are concerned about identity politics, there’s no way you are 100% focused on being authentic to producing the best art. This is why people often have to pick one or the other- the elite liberals sponsor that want identity politics shoehorned in or you have your integrity and you don’t get a show.
Or you stop trying to find political bias in everything and just enjoy the show. Maybe it'll help you stop being so disgusted by inclusion and acceptance.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don’t like having so many foreigners in my country either. We need less. There are great arguments for this. I’m not hateful towards other races either.

You aren’t understanding you’ve been fed pervasive propaganda to not understand the downside to immigration, illegal or not. You won’t even question it one bit because your programming has been so strong and prevalent since birth.

When you see even a little lobby towards truth or even speculation I can see how disruptive it is to your system. You don’t digest it well. You go off on rants about them being propaganda when you have an entire world view that’s been lobbied and paid by.

The bigger elites and propagandists are trying to protect their propaganda when they push you to complain about small fry Sinclair Group.
Hearing a lot of you you you. Everyone else is wrong except Teppler. So weird that most of the world agrees your views are wrong.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

In the UK we have a lot of fake 'independent fact checkers' promoting government campaigns to advertise 'the NHS isn't for sale to the US' and 'the NHS is safe (only) in Conservative hands'.

Thats the official line, publically at least. Yet when official documents are leaked we can see they are already in negotiations for selling off services (and plenty have already been outsourced to the private sector).

For the government to claim they aren't privatising a public service when they are already doing so absolutely is hardcore right wing propaganda. That is just one example from my country. Proof it exists.

Claiming there can't be such a thing as extreme right wing propaganda is nothing but extreme right wing propaganda. It is practically self evident.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the UK we have a lot of fake 'independent fact checkers' promoting government campaigns to advertise 'the NHS isn't for sale to the US' and 'the NHS is safe (only) in Conservative hands'.

Thats the official line, publically at least. Yet when official documents are leaked we can see they are already in negotiations for selling off services (and plenty have already been outsourced to the private sector).

For the government to claim they aren't privatising a public service when they are already doing so absolutely is hardcore right wing propaganda. That is just one example from my country. Proof it exists.

Claiming there can't be such a thing as extreme right wing propaganda is nothing but extreme right wing propaganda. It is practically self evident.
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project - it's what they do, regardless of the name of the party or country of origin.
Closed Thread