Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any guilt about supporting and empowering these people and their interests?
First of all no, I don't feel guilty since I don't support nor "empower" John Podesta. I have no idea where this is coming from, but I guess it's just a crazy person jumping to crazy conclusions.

To be honest, I don't know much about the guy. Is there any evidence of molestation? Any accusations? As far as I'm aware the answer is no and the evidence here begins and ends with crackpot 4chan theories. I have no idea.

But here you are, going off the deep end and claiming that every Democrat supports the systemic rape of children because John Podesta owns some questionable paintings. This is why no one wants to engage in conversation with you people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couple this with the all the Epstein stuff and how you deny what the democrats have obviously been up to.
Wait, what? You realize that Jefferey Epstein and Donald Trump were friends, right? In fact, a couple women have accused Donald Trump of raping them when they were 13, while Trump was attending one of those Epstein kiddy parties he was fond of.

So... what does this have to do with Democrats again?

You realize that this idea that if you're a pedophile or criminal then you must be a Democrat is just totally pants-on-head insane right? There's probably a pretty equal distribution of pedophiles across all political parties.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Obama stat padding his deportation #'s at a time when the other side wasn't shrieking at him. His deportations were at the border where they were simply throwing to the other side to try again and continue padding the #s. You'll notice a lot of Obama's #s are misleading like this. Like how his supporters say he had a hot economy but fail to mention the stimulus of trillions of dollars injected into the economy that we'll pretty much never pay back.

Illegal immigration was significantly worse under Obama which got to the breaking point that allowed Trump to be elected when he uttered the words "build the wall".

Bernie is a weak soul. Can't hold his own rallies without social justice types hijacking it. Never worked a real job in his life besides politicians or maybe writing his rape stories. The ultimate cuck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're actually criticizing my political opinions when you support people like this and viewpoints like you've exposed above? Hah.
Bit of a glib description of quantitative easing, it's usage, purpose, and effects.

That's what you're talking about right?
Old 12-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Banned

Please stop with the gross pics.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop with the gross pics.
Don't you think it's important we see the facts about major democrat players like that? You don't want to see it but that's what the liberal elites are thinking about.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Lots of democrat elites are really fucked up like this. Gloria Vanderbilt(one of the richest families to ever exist) and her two sons-

One of them is a young Anderson Cooper. The other I believe eventually committed suicide. Anderson Cooper ended up working with the CIA and now he gives out their talking points via CNN. These people literally worship demons. Who the fuck puts something like that above their childrens bed?
Old 12-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Don't you think it's important we see the facts about major democrat players like that? You don't want to see it but that's what the liberal elites are thinking about.
Not here please.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sounds like that's what's on your mind. Like when Throndor ranted about pedophiles for weeks on end. Give it a rest.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lots of democrat elites are really fucked up like this. Gloria Vanderbilt(one of the richest families to ever exist) and her two sons-

One of them is a young Anderson Cooper. The other I believe eventually committed suicide. Anderson Cooper ended up working with the CIA and now he gives out their talking points via CNN. These people literally worship demons. Who the fuck puts something like that above their childrens bed?
Literally worship demons? Jfc.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like that's what's on your mind. Like when Throndor ranted about pedophiles for weeks on end. Give it a rest.
I'll rant about the pedophiles you support to my hearts content, thank you very much.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Kobold

If you don't believe Trump obstructed justice, you need to be lobotomized.

That's a crime that is worth impeachment.

Add in the fact that he actively is working with hostile foreign powers for personal gain...

If you support trump, you are a fucking moron, and deserve calamity.

The day that Orange fucker croaks from his cholesterol encrusted heart is the day I have a party. Republicans will probably ruin it by shooting up some minority churches, however.
Freddee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Druid
Spooee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Cleric
<Vanquish>
Closed Thread