Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this garbage collage?

It's pretty easy to read isn't it? It looks like Occupy Democrats is claiming that New Jersey is a NRA war zone. New Jersey is the least NRA friendly and requires a state license. Majority of the comments are from uneducated people that are saying that gun laws would stop it. It didn't. Another idiot is claiming it is mental health. It wasn't. It was a drug deal gone bad. These were criminals. They most likely owned the guns illegally and did not support the NRA. You see how the story can easily make people who are less inclined to have a deeper level of thinking to believe that gun laws would make a difference in a place with gun laws already in place for even owning a gun and then AR's and 30 round mags are banned.

These are the types of arguments you consistent hear from occupy democrats. They are full of holes and have the less uneducated reading "NRA war zone, gun bad" like a bunch of cave man idiots.

On your Podesta point, my point is are you just randomly throwing out names now of people that might of had a questionable piece of history that may or may not of been charged and if so should I just go down a list of Democrats or what are we doing here?
Old 12-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name the candidate. Don't cheat, I'll punish you.

Gun Control: Gun control legislation should ultimately fall on individual states, with the exception of a federal ban on assault weapons and instant background checks to prevent firearms from finding their way into the hands of criminals and the mentally ill.
Probably Butt I'd assume but not really sure. Already have issues with it though. What classifies as an assault weapon and what classifies as mentally ill. Are we talking at one point you had depression, PTSD, anxiety? That's kinda a questionable line.

Other portion of that is the states already regulate the right to own firearms.

"Texas is classed as a "shall Issue" state with the law regulating ownership of firearms to any person at least 18 years old. Texas gun laws do not regulate the possession of firearms so any person, no matter what age, can possess a firearm as long as they are not a felon."
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-10-2019 at 09:38 PM..
Old 12-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably Butt I'd assume but not really sure. Already have issues with it though. What classifies as an assault weapon and what classifies as mentally ill. Are we talking at one point you had depression, PTSD, anxiety? That's kinda a questionable line.
That's Bernie. We had an Assault Weapons Ban from 1994 to 2004, but you know, the Democrats have moved left and all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Agreed on the other points.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

BTW, the term 'assault weapon' is a made up term devised to remove rights from individuals.

If you assault someone with a spork, it's still assault.

Interestingly enough, violent crime increases dramatically in librul-run states where gun rights are enacted.

So, the only people who adhere to gun laws are... take a deep breath... law abiding citizens. See, criminals love gun restriction laws because they know their prey won't have guns.

Shocker.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW, the term 'assault weapon' is a made up term devised to remove rights from individuals.

If you assault someone with a spork, it's still assault.

Interestingly enough, violent crime increases dramatically in librul-run states where gun rights are enacted.

So, the only people who adhere to gun laws are... take a deep breath... law abiding citizens. See, criminals love gun restriction laws because they know their prey won't have guns.

Shocker.
I don't know shit about guns but I do know the country was better, in the 90s, when I was a child.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know shit about guns but I do know the country was better, in the 90s, when I was a child.
Did you ever consider why that is historically?

Research what JFK and the democrats stood for back then and how your party has changed, you'll find part of your answer there.

Or you could just rely on what the media tells you how to think.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On your Podesta point, my point is are you just randomly throwing out names now of people that might of had a questionable piece of history that may or may not of been charged and if so should I just go down a list of Democrats or what are we doing here?
Your boy Teppler is the one that brought it up.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
That's Bernie. We had an Assault Weapons Ban from 1994 to 2004, but you know, the Democrats have moved left and all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Agreed on the other points.
We did but if you look up statistics it had no actual effect on homicide rates or crime whatsoever. If you look up campus carry and schools that have allowed campus carry, there was recently an article released that absolutely no increase in violent crimes or homicide has occurred since campus carry and in some cases, decreased.

Bernie did a bit on Rogan about guns after the whole El Paso shooting. His statement was he was against assault weapons and wanted to implement broader mental health checks. I don't feel just because you suffered depression, PTSD or anxiety at some point in your life, you shouldn't be able to defend yourself if needed. Moreover, if you start teaching people the consequence is death for committing heinous crimes, they are less likely to incur. You also need to stop people from believing humanity is shit. The people that commit these mass shootings always have one thing in common from every spectrum. Left or Right. They hold no value for human life. They think a certain race is a miserable piece of shit. They think all humans are miserable pieces of shit. This is probably the case for all mass shooters. Other than that people who disregard the law and commit crimes need to face the will of law abiding citizens and the law.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-10-2019 at 09:54 PM..
Old 12-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libruls are psychotic, insane, and will not stop REEEEEEEEEEing ever. I shudder to think of what they'll be like when Trump wins re-election. They're gonna completely lose their minds and brains will go POOF. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH he shouldn't have been inaugurated in the first place. He was breaking the Emoluments clause from day one.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We did but if you look up statistics it had no actual effect on homicide rates or crime whatsoever. If you look up campus carry and schools that have allowed campus carry, there was recently an article released that absolutely no increase in violent crimes or homicide has occurred since campus carry and in some cases, decreased.

Bernie did a bit on Rogan about guns after the whole El Paso shooting. His statement was he was against assault weapons and wanted to implement broader mental health checks. I don't feel just because you suffered depression, PTSD or anxiety at some point in your life, you shouldn't be able to defend yourself if needed. Moreover, if you start teaching people the consequence is death for committing heinous crimes, they are less likely to incur. You also need to stop people from believing humanity is shit. The people that commit these masses always have one thing in common from every spectrum. Left or Right. They hold no value for human life. They think a certain race is a miserable piece of shit. They think all humans are miserable pieces of shit. This is probably the case for all mass shooters. Other than that people who disregard the law and commit crimes need to face the will of law abiding citizens and the law.
Do you think an AR-15 that should be locked in a safe when not in use is going to protect your home?
Closed Thread